Grant-Foreman Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2014
My granddaughter attended this school K-3. K-2 were great years. She was student of the month and not one disciplinary action! Last year was awful. Did not like how she was treated and as you can see this school is rated 3 out of 10. Do not expect the principal to take a students side against a teacher, no matter what!

Grant-Foreman Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2008
I think my daughter is learning lots of stuff for just being in Kindergarten. I like how the teachers are involved in thier students and I also feel that this is one of the best schools in Muskogee.

Grant-Foreman Elementary School 2

Posted September 29, 2007
My daughter has just recently started attending this school, but I am very concerned of her understanding of the teachers and there expectations. I am concerned that they are relying more on technology to teach for them instead of working directly with the kids. She loves the school and the people are really nice, I just feel that the teachers are not doing enough teaching and the computers are there compensation and if that is the case my daughter and as i am learning many other kids will be lost in the system. This is one of the causes for drop out rates and bad behavior if they can't do it know they just give up. And instead of looking stupid they start believing they are and they start acting out to look stupid so (nobody will notice they are dumb) and they aren't they just need individual teaching.

Grant-Foreman Elementary School 5

Grant-Foreman Elementary School 1

Posted May 17, 2005

Grant-Foreman Elementary School
800 South Bacone Street, Muskogee, OK  74403
Last modified Grant-Foreman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant-Foreman Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top