Muskogee, OK

Harris-Jobe Elementary School 5

Posted February 03, 2014
This school is amazing! Teacher & Principal interaction is above the rest, teachers are hands on and the level they teach at amazes me. I will continue to keep my child here until 6th grade and put my younger ones in this school as well.

Harris-Jobe Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2010
This school is awesome! I have 2 daughters there. Mrs. Fleak is amazing and very involved. All of the teachers great too! Every child should be at a school where they feel comfortable and safe. I can honestly say that my children feel this way at Harris Jobe.

Harris-Jobe Elementary School 0

Posted February 03, 2010
As far as Elementary goes..This school stands above the rest in the district. No tolerance for Bullying. Hands on Principal and great teachers and staff. I give it a great review because my son attends there and I am very impressed with the attention the teachers give the students..

Harris-Jobe Elementary School 3

Posted February 03, 2009

Harris-Jobe Elementary School
2809 North Country Club Road, Muskogee, OK  74403
Last modified Harris-Jobe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harris-Jobe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top