Muskogee, OK

Irving Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2014
My son attends school here and is in kindergarten. He has a wonderful teacher, the best I've seen in a long time (he is my third child). Thanks to Mrs. Lamont he has come a long way this year and academically is excelling. Only wish she would move up and teach first grade next year.

Irving Elementary School 4

Posted November 25, 2008
My son has attended since kindergarten and is now in grade 5. I've had a couple of disagreements with one particular teacher, but overall I am very pleased with this school.

Irving Elementary School
1100 North J Street, Muskogee, OK  74403
Last modified Irving Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irving Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top