Muskogee, OK

Pershing Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
Our school is Pershing Elementary , and we LOVE it ! I was raised in a small town w/ small school system , and raised my 2 grown kids there . i had already heard things about Pershing and when my granson came to live w/ me last year I was thrilled when they told me he would be enrolled in Pershing . everyone always has a smile . My grandson had been attending a very large elementary in TPS and was having all kinds of problems the class rooms r so crowded do to so many schools being closed down . but at pershing the only problem we have had is him talking to much ! He will be in the 4th grade this year and I am looking forward to another great school year ! LETS HERE FOR THE SMALL SHOOLS !!!! (: (: (:

Pershing Elementary School 5

Posted March 26, 2009
Excellent School, Exellent Staff, Excellent Curriculum!!!

Pershing Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2007

Pershing Elementary School 3

Posted July 17, 2005

Pershing Elementary School
301 North 54th Street, Muskogee, OK  74401
Last modified Pershing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pershing Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top