Posted October 10, 2014
Tony Goetz is an excellent elementary school. Two of my children attended Tony Goetz and were well prepared for junior high school. You can't go wrong with this school. Previous reviews I have read on Tony Goetz mention a principal who is no longer with the school and the current principal is doing an excellent job. You won't go wrong with your child at Tony Goetz, Muskogee's best elementary school. I highly recommend this school.

Posted July 16, 2011
Love the school principal and teachers, staff, etc. We transferred from St. Joseph and am so pleased that yhe transition was smooth. Looking forward forward to having both of our kids there this year, with my younger starting kindergarten. I have seen no problems there that are not in every school...nothing that my kids won't have to deal with when they become adults. There's an education in everything we do...we learn from it...or not.

Tony Goetz Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2010
I do not like the Principle at all.. She is not a good fit at all. She snubs her nose and don't approve for kids that she feels is beneath her back at Tony Goetz! My daughter's best friend is not allowed back not for any good reason at all she was on the sup. honor roll and well behaved however her mom found herself disabled times got tough for them but they are managing fine now. The principle denied her to come back to Tony Goetz even tho she was the 1st person in line for the transfer and should be able to come back. Very Sad to have her there running our school..

Tony Goetz Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2009
Very unhappy with the new Principal , and I think she is going to make the school turn for the worse.

Posted March 25, 2008
Great leadership and great instructors! Tony Goetz focuses on all areas of child development! Way to go!

Tony Goetz Elementary School 0

Posted July 25, 2007
My children have attended Tony Goetz since Kg. I think that it is a great school with lots of parent involvement. Everyone is so eager to learn. The teaching staff is awesome.

Posted March 23, 2007

Posted June 18, 2004
- a former student

Tony Goetz Elementary School
2412 Haskell Boulevard, Muskogee, OK  74403
Last modified Tony Goetz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tony Goetz Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top