Posted April 17, 2014
Wonderful school. So glad my grandchildren go to this. Fine school. Best teachers and. All. Staff!

Posted August 22, 2013
Sadler is a wonderful school that helps students thrive. I wish I could have gone to Sadler when I was a student!

Sadler Arts Academy 2

Posted August 06, 2012
what is so fantastic and awesome about the first four grades test scores below the state average?

Posted July 24, 2012
We waited 3 years to get our kids in Sadler. Completely worth it! Faculty is top notch and the kids are immersed in arts and culture..things most other schools lack. Anytime we have needed assistance the staff has been more than willing to help out. The teachers are not zombified by years of being under appreciated. The teachers really make the school awesome. Fantastic learning field trips the best stage performances I have seen in a school ..When is the last time you saw an elementary version of nutcracker where the lead role actually danced on pointe? Sadler teaches kids that culture and art surpasses petty things such as drugs and violence. I really think this school will make the difference in our communities youth and how they percieve their abilities in the future. I will be very sad when my kids age out and go off to high school. Too bad M.H.S doesnt follow the Sadler curriculum ! Sadler is the best choice in Muskogee..

Sadler Arts Academy 1

Posted August 12, 2010
the school started out good for my children, then teachers and administration turned on my children, my children were wrongly accused and lied on. worst experience we have ever had.

Posted June 21, 2009
this school is fun and exciting and they make learning fun

Sadler Arts Academy 0

Posted June 05, 2009
I had four children attand Sadler in all of the grades from K-8 and have nothing but positive to say about the teachers and staff. The kids learn in a loving environment, but are not taught to just take a test but learn so many different things about the world and life.

Posted May 19, 2009
My daughter is finishing up her kindergarten year and she loves the school. We as parents haven't had any problems.

Posted May 16, 2009
i have been going to sadler ever since i was in kindergarden but and it is a fantastic school

Sadler Arts Academy 0

Posted May 11, 2009
Sadler is wonderful. My daughter is in the 5th grade and this is her first year there. I just can not believe the activities and the education my daughter is getting. The teachers and the staff are a wonderful blessing to her and Muskogee

Sadler Arts Academy
800 Altamont Street, Muskogee, OK  74401
Last modified Sadler Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sadler Arts Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top