Bad
Good

My nine year old son is a student at this elementary school. He has grown so much at this school. He transferred to this school in 2nd grade. I really appreciate the teachers at this school and all the effort they put into educating the children. The teachers here really seem to care about the students and their education. God bless these teachers.

I went to this school, the teachers were better then the ones I have now. I was an A,B student there. I loved it there.

this school was awlful... my daughter who was a straight A student before she went to this school turned into a C student ... The other kids were allowed to yell and scream and I even heard them talking back and being very rude to their teachers ! and the teachers allowed that type of talking ... Their was also a young boy that could not keep his hands to himself and trying to hug my daughter all the time and touch her bottom and I told the school and they just told me ...Well thats just the way he is .... Thats is how they deal with a problem... Their are so many things I couls say but I am just going to get even madder then I already am.... all 3 of my kids that went there.. did not like it at all their grades dropped and my youngest cried EVERY single morning and begged me not to send him to that school and it just broke my heart .. I moved and now my kids are very happy and so am I !!!!!!... At the bottom where you rate the school ... I wish they had a NO star that I could click because one star is too much for this school!

Last modified Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.