Posted July 15, 2012
Both of my children attended St. Joseph. Academically excellent but I love how everyone there treated my children as their own. St. Joseph is one big family.

Posted January 29, 2011
All 3 of our daughters have attended St. Joseph, 2 of them graduated after attending since kindergarten & 1 has attended since pre-school. The school thoroughly prepares students academically, socially, and spiritually for high school and beyond and fosters a strong sense of community belonging and responsibility. The small teacher-student ratio provides a caring environment and all teachers are certified. The principal provides excellent leadership, bringing many years of teaching and administrative experience to her position. Parents are strong supporters and provide hours of volunteer time. St. Joseph is a gem of the Muskogee community!

Posted December 27, 2010
I have a child(ren) at St. Joseph since 1996, and I wouldn't send my children anywhere else! The faculty and staff truly care about each and every child at the school. The parent involvement is amazing, and I love the feeling of community at St. Joseph's. I feel very blessed to have been able to give my children a solid moral, spiritual and educational foundation. St. Joseph just reinforces those same things in their lives on a daily basis!

Posted November 18, 2010
LOVE IT! We enrolled our daughter in St. Joseph when she was in preschool and she has now attended for almost 3 years. The teachers and staff are well informed, operate like a team and are caring to students, many parents are very involved, and they have recently upgraded their technology to include the Smart Boards in the classroom.

Posted July 16, 2008

St Joseph Catholic School 0

Posted July 08, 2008
Wonderful school! Small student-to-teacher ratio, Christian education, excellent principal. We think it is a great place for our children to develop before they enter public high school.

St Joseph Catholic School 2

Posted January 17, 2006
This school has drastically deteriorated in the last few years. My child's class lost 5 students in the first few months of school. We pulled out mid year as well. The enrollment figure of 150 is incorrect it is currently closer to 115. As the school continues to lose students. Discipline is lacking and bullying runs rampant. Their is no reading program and the science lab is wothout equipment for even basic experiements. The public schools are far superiors to this private facility.

St Joseph Catholic School
323 North Virginia Street, Muskogee, OK  74403
Last modified St Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Joseph Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top