Bad
Good

My daughter is in Kindergarten at Hilldale Lower Elementary. We absolutely LOVE this school! Her teacher is so incredibly involved and we can tell that she loves our daughter as if she were her own. The after-school care is great! I would love to see more community involvement. More bond issues passed to continue to improve our schools!

i have a child in 1st grade at Hilldale. so far our experiences have been excellent! the school is smaller which gives students, teachers, and parents the opportunity to know each other well. i also have had great experiences keeping in touch with the teachers. they have all been very promt in getting back to me when there is a concern or question. they are still aloud to say the pledge everyday and have religious material in the classroom. to me it says alot about the teachers and district its self.

I have had kids and grandkids go here. My baby is starting Kindergarden this year. I have dealt with other schools and Hilldale is the best. The teachers actually know who a child is and will stay in touch with the parent. But remember a teacher is only as good as the parent allows them to be. It still has to start at home. Our teachers can be our best tool to sucuss for our children.

Last modified Hilldale Lower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2