Mustang, OK

Mustang Middle School 0

Posted December 09, 2009
I Disagree, I attend it right now, and i DISLIKE it! Teachers are rude, and dont care about what you say or do, theres fights like everyday, and you dont learn anything! North was way better! I regret changing schools.

Mustang Middle School 2

Posted May 12, 2008

Posted November 30, 2007

Posted July 02, 2007
WONDERFUL! We had to move away from Mustang, but my children were so well prepared for the move because of the wonderful teachers. I highly suggest moving here for any athlete or fine arts student. The band director is great, especially in jazz band and concert band. A great school.

Posted June 05, 2007

Posted May 28, 2007
- a former student
I have been in mustang schools since pre-k and teachers were absolutely great. at mustang middle school the teachers will do everything they can to help you prepare for high school. ms.wilkes is great and is always getting involved with the students. there are a lot of extra activities like sports and there is always fun stuff to do like the pep rallies and it gets everyone involved. the teachers are real awsome and will bend over backwards for their students. the mustang school district is really great! =)

Posted April 15, 2007
- a former student
Mustang is wonderful. All the teachers I had were amazing and really prepared me for high school. I especially loved the band director. The band was always great and always got 1's. The choir was also very good. The administration was wonderful also.

Mustang Middle School 4

Posted March 05, 2007
- a former student
Mustang....I enjoyed most of the time I spent there, but I did not feel safe. Most of the teachers were great, I learned alot. The cliques are terrible. I LOVED the band program and the director.

Posted May 20, 2005

Mustang Middle School 4

Posted March 29, 2005

Mustang Middle School
1145 South Heights Drive, Mustang, OK  73064
Last modified Mustang Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mustang Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top