Bad
Good

Mustang Middle School

Posted December 09, 2009
I Disagree, I attend it right now, and i DISLIKE it! Teachers are rude, and dont care about what you say or do, theres fights like everyday, and you dont learn anything! North was way better! I regret changing schools.

Posted July 02, 2007
WONDERFUL! We had to move away from Mustang, but my children were so well prepared for the move because of the wonderful teachers. I highly suggest moving here for any athlete or fine arts student. The band director is great, especially in jazz band and concert band. A great school.

Posted May 28, 2007
I have been in mustang schools since pre-k and teachers were absolutely great. at mustang middle school the teachers will do everything they can to help you prepare for high school. ms.wilkes is great and is always getting involved with the students. there are a lot of extra activities like sports and there is always fun stuff to do like the pep rallies and it gets everyone involved. the teachers are real awsome and will bend over backwards for their students. the mustang school district is really great! =)

Posted April 15, 2007
Mustang is wonderful. All the teachers I had were amazing and really prepared me for high school. I especially loved the band director. The band was always great and always got 1's. The choir was also very good. The administration was wonderful also.

Mustang Middle School 4

Posted March 05, 2007
Mustang....I enjoyed most of the time I spent there, but I did not feel safe. Most of the teachers were great, I learned alot. The cliques are terrible. I LOVED the band program and the director.

Posted February 10, 2005
What an awesome school! My daughter attended 6th, 7th and now is on her 8th grade year at this school. The teachers care about the kids and they are willing to take the extra mile to help the students. I can't say enough about the principle Ms. Wilkes. I have never seen a principal get so involed with the kids. She is positive and expects her students to be positive. She lifts the kids up when they are down. When there is a problem she will truely listen to both sides and is very fair in her decisions. Karen Bridges, the athletic director, runs a great sports program...One of the best in the state. I could not of picked a better school system for my children. Chris Etheredge

Mustang Middle School
1145 South Heights Drive, Mustang, OK  73064
Last modified Mustang Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.