Bad
Good

I Disagree, I attend it right now, and i DISLIKE it! Teachers are rude, and dont care about what you say or do, theres fights like everyday, and you dont learn anything! North was way better! I regret changing schools.

WONDERFUL! We had to move away from Mustang, but my children were so well prepared for the move because of the wonderful teachers. I highly suggest moving here for any athlete or fine arts student. The band director is great, especially in jazz band and concert band. A great school.

I have been in mustang schools since pre-k and teachers were absolutely great. at mustang middle school the teachers will do everything they can to help you prepare for high school. ms.wilkes is great and is always getting involved with the students. there are a lot of extra activities like sports and there is always fun stuff to do like the pep rallies and it gets everyone involved. the teachers are real awsome and will bend over backwards for their students. the mustang school district is really great! =)

Mustang is wonderful. All the teachers I had were amazing and really prepared me for high school. I especially loved the band director. The band was always great and always got 1's. The choir was also very good. The administration was wonderful also.

Mustang....I enjoyed most of the time I spent there, but I did not feel safe. Most of the teachers were great, I learned alot. The cliques are terrible. I LOVED the band program and the director.

Last modified Mustang Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.