Posted October 26, 2013
This school is the best school and the teachers and principle are great. My children attended this school and it was such an awesome experience. The staff here are very patient and kind and they are always looking out for the best interest of each student. A very nurturing environment

Posted September 27, 2013
My son like the school that's tells every thing,no word more than to see your kids run to school every morning.

Nichols Hills Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2013
We did a lot of research, visited the school during the summer etc...felt confident we could move our son into a public school for the first time. NH Elementary is rated the highest school in the entire city. His first day I waited at the door after school and watched his class walk by without him. No one knew who he was or where he might be. 10 minutes later I found him wandering lost down a side hallway. He had gone to the office for help because he was lost and was scared back into the hallway because an irate parent was yelling at the staff and "grabbing his daughter roughly". The office secretary confirmed this for me. We moved my son two days later. The school nurse called me three weeks later. "Your son is just fine, you don't need to come get him...I just need his shot record or he will have to be dismissed from school." I had filled out the paperwork to withdraw him three weeks before. Unbelievable. We moved from out of state and chose the area of Nichols Hills specifically because of the rave reviews the school received. While we do love the area and feel fortunate we found an affordable house the school simply does not live up to our expectations.

Posted September 16, 2013
NHE is a fantastic school with caring teachers and great parental involvement. My children absolutely love their school.

Posted April 11, 2011
My brothers and I really loved going to this school back in the late 1960's and early 1970's. The teachers like Ms. Maney and Ms. Booze and Mr. King were great and we learned alot. The school later closed for several years and then has been reopened for the last ten years to great success in the neighborhood. Even though it has been quite awhile since have been back to the school, I still get great nostalgic memories of the place and would love to take a tour to see how the place has changed since our days playing kickball and four square during recess and playing with the neighborhood children. A great place growing up.

Posted October 12, 2010
great teachers, outstanding leadership, our kids LOVE going to school every day, they make learning fun

Posted April 29, 2010
Great school, great teachers, great principal and staff! They really care about the students and expect parents to be involved.

Posted February 20, 2010
I,m a grandparent and have two grandchildren. One graduated from Nichols Hills elementary and one who went to a private school after 2nd grade. The first child got such a fine education at N.H. that she was put into advanced math. The 2nd child did nothing but fall back two grade levels. Because of this we are going back to N.H. for 4th grade. The the private school wouldn't offer after school help when we needed it. N.H. teachers always offered help for as long as my granddaughter needed it to understand a concept. We now know that N.H. offers a much finer education for free, than the school that charged a tuition. BESIDES ALL THIS, the principal and the dedicated teachers are the finest found anywhere.

Posted October 07, 2009
I have two grandsons attending Nichols. My children went to private schools, however I have to say the quality of education equals or even surpasses their education. I give full credit to the principal and talented, dedicated teachers.

Posted May 22, 2009
This will be our third year at Nichols Hills Elementary. I attended private schools as a child and feel that the education my children are receiving is superior to that of many private schools. I am amazed every day at the skill and dedication of our NHE teachers and staff. Each child is valued as an individual and is granted respect for his/her beliefs. We highly recommend this school.

Nichols Hills Elementary School
1301 West Wilshire Boulevard, Nichols Hills, OK  73116
Last modified Nichols Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nichols Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top