Noble, OK

Posted October 23, 2013
This school's teachers and administration work hard and care for students. NHS provides a small school feel with large school academic selections and extra curricular activities...for the most part. NHS is a 5A high school but it does not offer 5A selections like; Pom, orchestra, and other activities or organizations a high school student may want to take. Furthermore, many of the stakeholders feel like suggestions for school improvement fall on deaf ears. There are a lot of family and friend connections throughout the district which makes change difficult. Because of this mentality, Noble tends to get a bad wrap, as being "good-old-boy" or "backwoods" from surrounding communities. However, it is in my opinion, that Noble High School has great students, teachers and staff. As an educator, I know that some of the cliental Noble has can be challenging to teach. However, Noble does an outstanding job educating all students. Debating on moving to the Noble area? I would recommend calling the high school to make sure they offer the academic courses and extra curricular activities your child would like. If they have what you are looking for, do not hesitate to enroll.

Noble High School 5

Posted October 10, 2013
Home away from home. The teachers care about each individual student and try to make each life better they come in contact with.

Noble High School 5

Posted March 27, 2013
I have had three kids enter this school, they were the new kids but had no trouble fitting in. The kids were so nice to them. My kids never got into any fights or had any problems. Two of them went to OU, one has graduated, another is about to, the third has been accepted in and will graduate from Noble this year. They had no troubles academically and all of them did well on their ACT tests. I would like to say to those on the site who said their kids had trouble fitting in or got into fights, that's a parenting problem, not a school problem. If your kid was unable to make it at college, that is a parenting problem too. It's so easy to blame the school, it's a lot harder to look in the mirror. All schools have problems with fighting, drugs and sex but the blame is with poor parenting, take the time to know your kids from birth to adulthood and they won't get into so much trouble. My daughter told me this yesterday "Do you know why I'm such a good kid mom, never getting into trouble or causing you to ever worry?" "No, Why?" I asked... my 17 year old daughter said "Because I love you and I don't ever want to make you sad. I don't want to ever disappoint you." Enough said.

Posted September 02, 2012
Just like any High School in the state of the country, there are both good and bad people enrolled. I was a 12 year senior at Noble and my two oldest kids have been 12 year seniors there. I know many people look down at small schools, but our our ACT test scores are above the state average and the administration has always been top notch. The only reason there is not a 5th star is the lack of involvement from parents, there is a large gap between parent participation and the students. I see the same small group of parents at every fund raiser, or sporting event, sometimes I believe the parents have to step up to make a school district a perfect 5 Star, sometimes the people who complain need to look in the mirror and take responsibility for their kids. I know the schools can do more, but if the parents don't get involved the student ultimately is the one suffering. My daughter will be my 3rd child to be a 12 year senior at Noble, and if my kids decide to raise their family's here they too will be proud to put their kids in Noble Public Schools.

Posted November 14, 2011
I went to noble high the school is full of drugs sex and low life's !!!! I came from Norman and hade never seen such things as what goes on in Noble!! Unless you was born there none of the other kids would ever let you fit in!!!! Fights are a everyday thing!!! Bulling is a big problem!!!!

Posted January 11, 2011
I have 2 granddaughter in the 3rd grade. They have been placed in the Title 1 program. After 1/2 a year, they didn't seem to be progressing and attitude problems were Identified. I called a meeting with the principal, he referred me to another person. I never received a goal or plan to follow the progress of the child. Plus, I found out that thier were things going on in the class, which were the bases of the childs attitude of not wanting to learn. there has been no meetings with staff to reach the learning goals of progress. The principal would n't investigate the issues that I brought up.

Posted December 18, 2009
I graduated from Noble High and I was very happy there. I had a good relationship with just about all of my teachers. I worked hard and earned the respect of these people. If you're child doesn't have the capablity to do for themselves then they'll have trouble where ever they go. Most teachers here will go out of their way to help the students, but if the student doesn't help themself there isn't much anyone can do. I can only speak for my class when I say that everyone knew everyone and I didn't see much bulling at all. I transfered from Norman and the atmosphere is completely different. I stopped getting into as many fights and the students by far were nicer in general. I had great teachers that I love and respect, because they were 'hard' on me.

Posted December 10, 2009

Noble High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
me and my husband graduated here and now all of our children have

Posted September 21, 2009

Noble High School
4601 East Etowah Road, Noble, OK  73068
Last modified Noble High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noble High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top