Bad
Good

We love Hubbard. Our second child is there currently, and loves every aspect. The teachers and faculty show genuine concern and love to all students. Our child has excelled at reading and they do what they can to keep encouraging it by giving higher level readers. Very impressed.

Moving from Norman School District, I was concerned about the school's ability to meet the needs of our special needs child. I have been nothing but overwhelmingly pleased with our experiences at Hubbard!!! The entire staff have bent over backwards and really gone above and beyond for our kiddos! As far as curriculum, I was not prepared for reading grades to go down with our 3rd grader. Turns out the emphasis on sight words at Norman didn't translate well to the phonics base in Noble. For some reason comprehension went down, as well, being at almost the top reading group in 2nd grade to almost the lowest in 3rd. I feel that reading is pushed a lot more in Noble compared to Norman Schools. Our 1st grader is coming home with phonics worksheets that I never once saw from Norman Schools. He knows more about the common phonics rules more than his older sibling does who went through 2nd grade in Norman. Our 3rd grader is starting to catch up and is doing much better now! I just hope the higher grade schools are as wonderful as Hubbard!!!!! Thank you to the entire staff for making this year spectacular!

I love this school and staff. My son is in an IEP and after all the issues from his previous school I was worried that the same issues would follow, but my mind was put to ease on the first day. Thank you Mr. Gray, Mrs. Prince, Mr. Williams and the rest of the staff for making my sons 2nd grade experience a great one we are so looking forward to 3rd grade.

The principal, the teachers, and the staff at Hubbard Elementary School are very student centered. I have had one child go through Hubbard and have one there right now. I look forward to going to the school and visiting with the people that work there, especially on Friday mornings, when they have there weekly student assemblies. I was very pleased with Mr. Gray when he was a Kindergarten Teacher, and was excited about his promotion to this school. This school is on the cutting edge when it comes to technology. Each of their classrooms is equipped with SMART Boards and they have both a mobile laptop lab and an iPod lab. My child loves going to school each day and I enjoy knowing that his educational and safety needs are being taken care of.

My daughter attended here for school years 04-06. We absolutely loved this school! Every staff member was great, the teachers and principal were wonderful and made going to school enjoyable. My dtr. learned a lot also, so the academic quality was great. We miss this school and wish all schools could be this overall wonderful.

Last modified John K. Hubbard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.