Bad
Good

I believe those who complain have had a child who has gotten in trouble. I wish you would come and substitute sometime. Keeping order, protecting, and teaching and not just teaching subject area. We have a fabulous school and a awesome teaching staff.

The librarian at this school is beyond reproach. She is educated, compassionate and willing to fight for equal education for all. If you live in this district, I hope you are aware of the amazing education available to your child thanks to Linda.

I am rating this school for my Daughter, Lori Sharp, who teaches there. She loves her work, loves teaching teenagers, and she blossoms in a school that gives her room to grow, kids to nourish her, and rains of activities. Thank you Curtis Inge! Her Dad

II think we should be proud of our school. Curtis Inge made a B grade on their report card. Good job.

A all around disappointment find another junior high for your kids sake. This school does not even follow there own hand book. Oh and I pay for this bus system every year when I pay taxes,it should be better as well.

I agree the 5 star has to be written by the faculty. Probably the secretary who we have had many problems with. Her rude behavior shouldn't be allowed. I have watched her chastise children with mental disabilities. If she does it in front of parents, what does she do when no parents are around? We as tax payers, pay these people's salaries. We need to stand up and not allow this behavior, it's pathetic.

i have to choose one star it wont let me bypass it, however I strongly believe a faculty member wrote the 5 star comment below. I can say NOble does not want parents involved they are educated enough to switch a childs class however not enough to pick up a phone and tell there parent also there science teacher is able to talk badly about students in front of other students and deny it when confronted by a parent and also after the denial appoligise to the student for the incident my child has been asked to record comments next time I go to the news and yes i save my emails. The Math teacher is wonderful. Every time any of my family have been to the office theres 6 or so kids up there because they have no class to be in and the office staff is inconsiderate. The bus's are horrible if you are thinking of moving into this school district I would strongly sugguest looking else where I have heard Bethel Acres is nice and just a few miles east. I do have to say theat KID and Hubbard so far have been great and I do hope CIMS has some changes made quickly or I will be looking at other options for my other child I do know they should fire everyone at CIMS and rehire the few good ones

Great School! Great Teachers! Great Community! My child has been attending the middle school for two years. He loved his sixth grade experience! Yes, just like all the other sixth graders that were entering the middle school for the first time, he was very nervous at first. But the staff and principals made sure the students felt safe and comfortable, and worked extremely hard on making this transition a smooth one. He is now a seventh grader and is truly enjoying this year as well. Even though he is now a middle schooler , my wife and I are still very involved with his education and are glad to know that the teachers and principals have a vested interest in communicating with the parents. I know middle school can be a hard time for students, and not all reviews written will always be positive, but I believe CIMS is a great school with some really great and caring teachers. Thank you CIMS for taking care of and educating my son!

Well i am a alumni of Noble and regret the fact in wanting to allow my nieces, nephews, and my own child attend here. When a child is so hyped about being in sports and then after you shell out all the money for the equipment, uniforms, and gas to go to the game they don't even get to play. NO CHILD SHOULD GO HOME CRYING BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO PLAY. That is bad coaching not bad parenting. when I get a chance my child will be out of this school never to return on the basis of her education and her emotional stability thanks to NOBLE ATHLETICS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never had a problem with Noble schools, my daughter has always had good grades and has always been on the honor roll. I would tell anyone if they asked that they should enroll their children in these schools. My son has done better at Noble than any other school he has gone to.

Last modified Curtis Inge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.