Bad
Good

Cleveland elementary school is indeed great. Good Teachers, great staff and responsible and responsive principal. My daughter did kindergarten and first grade there, we are very satisfied.

My oldest completed all years at Cleveland and I have two more going through now. I have nothing but positive things to say for this incredible school. First of all the principal and staff are outstanding... but also consider that you're getting more diversity here than at most Westside schools. You're going to get a good socioeconomic mix, huge parental involvement and good kids. Bullying isn't tolerated. Kids aren't spoiled rotten. The principal plans the most amazing and memorable experiences for the 5th graders. My children love their school and, quite seriously, I cried when my son graduated. The only thing you should consider is the feeding pattern. Cleveland feeds into Whittier/ Norman North and we transferred to Alcott/ Norman High, liking those choices more for our family. I have been so impressed with Alcott I will make that transfer for our other two also, but they're all good schools.

I like the enthusiasm and care that the Principal and Staff bring each day. I appreciate the high standards, high level of parent involvement, and strong PTA commitment. Our family has great memories of my daughter's years at Cleveland, and I believe the staff gave her a great educational foundation.

We have been lucky enough to have all four of our children at this school and I will say that there is no other school that I would want them to be at. This is a school where the Principal teachers and staff truly care about the children. I appreciate the high standards, high level of parent involvement, and strong PTA commitment as well. Our family has great memories from Cleveland that will continue to be in our hearts. Thank you for setting the standard of how early education should be.

I am a past parent, we had such a good experience at Cleveland Elementary. My three children attended from 2004-2010. Best elementary we attended for all our elementary years (out of 3). Thank you Mr. Bell.

Cleveland is AWESOME!!!! The teachers are so wonderful and enthusiastic! Mr. Bell is a fabulous principal! Together, they make school FUN!

I love Cleveland!! The teacher's my children have had are exceptional!! At cleveland the addministration is determined to be the best not only in the classroom but also on the field. Here we have the best of all worlds! Number one in the state in Test scores and always contending for campionships in all sports!! Cleveland school can't be beat!!

Both of my kids attend Cleveland and we do feel fortunate to live in such a great district. I wouldn't say that academic standards are rigorous though. We have had mixed results with the abitlity and dedication of teachers there but overall it is a great school.

I can not be more pleased with the overall academic rigor of the school. I have 2 children who both excell in their studies, but I am pleased to say they must work for their good grades. I have several friends who transfer their Children to Cleveland from other local schools. I believe Cleveland has the most request of parents to transfer their children into the school compared to other schools in Norman.

Cleveland is a very close-knit, supportive school with high academics and a caring, well-trained faculty and staff. We feel fortunate to live in this district.

Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.