Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Roosevelt's staff and teachers are so attentive to our children's needs and they take special interest in every aspect of their lives as a whole not just their education. When I was in school I don't remember my teachers ever hugging me. I see the teachers and staff at Roosevelt hugging the students and treating them as their own. Roosevelt also has a wonderful support system from the PTA, fellow parents and grandparents. We all know most public schools are short on funds. Our teachers don't hesitate to use their own money and resources to ensure that the students get the supplies and materials they need. Roosevelt Elementary School in Norman, Oklahoma deserves to be america's favorite school. They are an awesome bunch of kids, teachers, volunteers and staff. ROOSEVELT ROUGH RIDERS ARE # 1!

We moved to the west side because we heard that Roosevelt was a great school. Our child had problems in math, and no one was too concerned. My two other children loved it, but was not getting what they needed out of academics. We moved them to a private school. They all were 'behind' in several subjects.

My daughter has been a student for 4 years at Roosevelt. I can't imagine a worse school. Her teacher last year was out of the classroom almost one day a week. Never had a Math test. Faculity did not seem concerned that students could not tell time, count money and perform multiplication facts. Lauguage skills a low priority. Moved my kid back to private school and had to repeat grades as she could not pass competence testing.

Best elementary school my kids have ever attended. They really care about each individual child, working with them with love, caring and innovative techniques that really work to bring out the best in each child.

Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.