Posted April 26, 2010
Roosevelt's staff and teachers are so attentive to our children's needs and they take special interest in every aspect of their lives as a whole not just their education. When I was in school I don't remember my teachers ever hugging me. I see the teachers and staff at Roosevelt hugging the students and treating them as their own. Roosevelt also has a wonderful support system from the PTA, fellow parents and grandparents. We all know most public schools are short on funds. Our teachers don't hesitate to use their own money and resources to ensure that the students get the supplies and materials they need. Roosevelt Elementary School in Norman, Oklahoma deserves to be america's favorite school. They are an awesome bunch of kids, teachers, volunteers and staff. ROOSEVELT ROUGH RIDERS ARE # 1!

Posted October 06, 2008
We moved to the west side because we heard that Roosevelt was a great school. Our child had problems in math, and no one was too concerned. My two other children loved it, but was not getting what they needed out of academics. We moved them to a private school. They all were 'behind' in several subjects.

Posted July 09, 2008
My daughter has been a student for 4 years at Roosevelt. I can't imagine a worse school. Her teacher last year was out of the classroom almost one day a week. Never had a Math test. Faculity did not seem concerned that students could not tell time, count money and perform multiplication facts. Lauguage skills a low priority. Moved my kid back to private school and had to repeat grades as she could not pass competence testing.

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2007
Best elementary school my kids have ever attended. They really care about each individual child, working with them with love, caring and innovative techniques that really work to bring out the best in each child.

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted March 09, 2006
I have 2 children who have attended Roosevelt. We loved it. Being at Roosevelt is like being at a public school but getting all that you would get at a private school. Having switched from private to public we were worried that we would have problems however, we have had nothing but the greatest of experiences. We also love the fact that parents are always welcome and they encourage our participation!

Roosevelt Elementary School
4250 West Tecumseh Road, Norman, OK  73072
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top