Bad
Good

Alcott is a wonderful school. We've put in a transfer for the last 2 years. We we're originally in that district for elementary school and moved out of the school disctrict right before middle school. As long as her grades, attendance and behavior remains good they have approved it. The teacher's are amazing, she has remained honor roll and extension classes this year. I'm thankful for how well the staff is in helping the kids achieve a greater level of success.

We came to Alcott after Christmas Break. After being in another state from k-6th we have a lot to compare our new school with. I have to say as involved parent I am pleased with this school. As you go in the front door you can see they care about all the children. I love the way the teachers stay in contact with me and keep me informed about my child. We have to work together.

Alcott is terrible school. They care more about getting high test scores than teaching. There is a few good teachers but most of them are just horrible. The administators are terrible too, they would rather just torture the children than help them.

Alcott is an awesome school! The principals are easy to work with and take the time to listen to parents. My child had a great experience last year. Teachers knew him and worked together to make sure that he didn't fall through the cracks. It is the best middle school in Norman! Simply Exceptional!

Alcott is a great school! My kids are transfer students from Irving and I could not be any happier with the environment. Alcott's principal, Mr. Smith, is an amazing guy. The atmosphere is super friendly. The adults really care about the students personally as well as academically. Alcott is exceptional.

I think that Alcott Middle School is the best!I just love that school so much.Except for some of the people that go there but all in all it is the best school that i have ever gone to!

I have been attending Alcott for 3 years now and I love it. The teachers are amazing, they are always prepared to help you in any way that they can. My mom loves Alcott. I'm thrilled that I attend Alcott!

alcott is a really good school with great teachers!!!

Last modified Alcott Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.