Bad
Good

Alcott Middle School 4

Posted February 08, 2014
We came to Alcott after Christmas Break. After being in another state from k-6th we have a lot to compare our new school with. I have to say as involved parent I am pleased with this school. As you go in the front door you can see they care about all the children. I love the way the teachers stay in contact with me and keep me informed about my child. We have to work together.

Alcott Middle School 1

Posted September 16, 2013
Alcott is terrible school. They care more about getting high test scores than teaching. There is a few good teachers but most of them are just horrible. The administators are terrible too, they would rather just torture the children than help them.

Posted July 01, 2012
Alcott is an awesome school! The principals are easy to work with and take the time to listen to parents. My child had a great experience last year. Teachers knew him and worked together to make sure that he didn't fall through the cracks. It is the best middle school in Norman! Simply Exceptional!

Posted September 11, 2009
Alcott is a great school! My kids are transfer students from Irving and I could not be any happier with the environment. Alcott's principal, Mr. Smith, is an amazing guy. The atmosphere is super friendly. The adults really care about the students personally as well as academically. Alcott is exceptional.

Alcott Middle School

Posted November 07, 2008
I think that Alcott Middle School is the best!I just love that school so much.Except for some of the people that go there but all in all it is the best school that i have ever gone to!

Posted August 28, 2008
I have been attending Alcott for 3 years now and I love it. The teachers are amazing, they are always prepared to help you in any way that they can. My mom loves Alcott. I'm thrilled that I attend Alcott!

Posted March 25, 2008
alcott is a really good school with great teachers!!!

Alcott Middle School
1919 West Boyd Street, Norman, OK  73069
Last modified Alcott Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alcott Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top