Posted October 09, 2013
Robin Hill is the best school in Norman. We are out of district but it's well worth the drive.I have been taking my children there for 5 years. It's a smaller school so the teachers have more one on one time with the students when they need it. The special services teacher and the principal have done a great job working with my daughter. Me and my husband are very impressed with the staff at Robin Hill. They really do go above and beyond.

Robin Hill Public School 3

Posted August 08, 2012
My daughters were at this school for a couple of years, KG & 1st grade. Mrs. B in KG and Mrs. B in 1st grade were great with my kids. 1st grade teacher is great in pushing students academically and works well with the age group. KG was very accommodating and approachable. Kids loved both! I was comfortable with both women. Office staff was good and the principle was friendly. The school has smaller class size than the NPS system, which is why I chose to make the drive to RHPS. I didn't care for the PTA, but they seemed involved and did some great things. This is a country school, so if you are a minority be prepared to have some diversity issues with the student population, but that shouldn't reflect the on faculty, staff and principle. We always felt welcome by everyone who worked for the district. Overall, I would recommend it.

Robin Hill Public School 4

Posted June 03, 2011
My two oldest children attended Robin Hill Pre-k through 1st grade (through 2010). The full-day pre-k and kindergarten were GREAT! y ONLY complaint is the 1st grade teacher who has apparently lost interest in emotionally connectioning with students a long time ago yet she is still there. The 1st grade teacher didn't feel that the behaviors and/or threats of a particular student were worthy of telling us about even though I maintained an open line of communication with her and the principal. As I recall a particular incident when this boy stole items from my son's desk and her response to my son was "Go sit down and shut-up....it's just a rock anyways." I asked her about it and she said "I probably did say that it was a little crazy at the time"...are you kidding me?! The Principal was new at the time and seemed genuinely interested in the students; however, he didn't seem to truly recognize the serious nature of the persisent, daily bullying even though it had led another student to transfer out of the school mid-year. There are now two 1st grade classes and the other teacher is wonderful.

Posted July 13, 2010
My children have been going to Robin Hill for the last 2 years. We all have enjoyed Robin Hill. We are out of disrtict as well. The teacher and staff are great!

Posted December 16, 2009

Posted April 21, 2009
We make a drive and go out of our way to go here. (Transferred out of our assigned school district) It's worth it! Love the small classes - everyone knows everyone and the different ages get to interact with each other. Because it's so small, it can be a little more laid-back - not as stringent with rules. I'm totally fine with that, because the students are kept safe, yet are not weighed down with rigid rules. Each grade is so small, that the students seem to really bond together. Teachers, staff and principal are friendly, caring and positive. Quality of academics is very good! My child is happy here and has blossomed. They can't offer as many extracirricular activities as bigger schools, but we don't miss that. There are several interesting field trips every year. I feel this school is a 'best-kept secret' and would recommend it highly.

Posted October 14, 2008

Robin Hill Public School 1

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted February 19, 2008

Posted December 10, 2007

Robin Hill Public School
4801 East Franklin Road, Norman, OK  73026
Last modified Robin Hill Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robin Hill Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top