PK-K & Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 14, 2007
My husband graduated from this school. Our son now attends. We had him in public school his first year, he could not recite the alphabet by the years end . We decided to try him at Robinson Street and he was reading in 6 months. The children and teachers are like our family now. I can send my child to school and be assured that he is not neglected or looked over. There is constant interaction between the parents and the teachers. Shawnell

Posted August 25, 2006
My daughter attends this school, and I could not be happier. It is light years ahead of public education, and she is learning repsect and manners which is hard to find in public school anymore. The children are allowed to pray and they learn about God and how to act in society. They even get to say the pledge of allegiance and can celebrate Christian Holidays. This school is bult based on principles that have made our country great. Public schools could learn alot from this school, my children will never attend public school again. The kids are all well behaved and challenged academically. My son will be attending as soon as he is old enough.

Posted May 31, 2005
My Son attended this school. It is a great school and The teacher care for the children. We have moved from Oklahoma. You get your Moneys worth. You will not find a better school to put your child in. My son has special needs and He did great there. Hope this helps.

Posted September 01, 2004
This is a wonderful school! I regret relocating and my child is no longer attending. Great focus on attitude, self-discipline and godly character. Kindergartners are reading before Christmas.

Robinson Street Academy