Norman, OK

Posted December 15, 2014
Our youngest child made the decision to attend CCS. He liked the small classes and said it "felt good" to be there. Everyone knew his name and he wasn't lost in the masses which is usually the case at most metro high schools. He received lots of one-on-one instruction and each of his teachers were very involved and cared about him and his academic success. The communication with teachers/staff was always warm, friendly, and informative. Wish we had known about CCS for our older three kids...well worth the money, and absolutely no regrets! Love, love, love this school!

Posted August 21, 2014
*has attended....not had. So sorry for the typo and for not proofreading my work before submitting.

Posted February 16, 2014
After 3 years of my son being bullied and constant communication with the Noble school district and school vice principal, principal and numerous others, I moved my son to CCS. It was remarkable to see his not wanting to be in school change to wanting to be in school. He is way behind and the school is working with him daily to get him back up to speed. This is a remarkable school. I have referred 2 of my personal friends. Which one of them enrolled her children there and is having the same success. Best of the best

Posted December 06, 2013
I attend this school, and I've been here since 2nd grade and I am in 10th grade now! At the beginning it was my parents making me go here but then they hog ace me to opportunity to go to westmoore or southmoore! I chose to stay here, I will graduate from here this school has taught me so much and love the teachers... The teachers are very stern but they will teach you so much!! I would ignore all the bad reviews due to the fact there are always those parents that don't care about there children's future or don't know what's right

Community Christian School 1

Posted September 13, 2013
I do not recommend this school. My son has a peanut allergy, which I specifically informed the school of...yet, they gave him peanut butter. These people are NOT Christians. They do not keep children safe. The Principal and Teacher took no responsibility nor offered a solution to prevent this in the future. If you're happy with snotty stay-at-home mom types, who don't use correct grammar, and have no educational qualifications, then this is the school for you! Oh, and the place looks like a dungeon, with the saddest, most socially awkward children you'll ever see.

Community Christian School 1

Posted September 13, 2013
My grandson attended this school. After three weeks the teacher expelled him. They said he is academically ready, but he whines too much. They charged for a full month of tuition and did not return all of the fees. They gave one day of notice and it was difficult to find a new (but better) school and daycare program. The teacher sent grammatically incorrect e-mails to report his progress. Bottom line: I do NOT recommend this to anyone. The teachers would not meet the certifications for public school so please don't waste your money!!

Posted March 22, 2012
I moved my child here after a bad experience with her last school. Excellent structure and very well run. My daughter is hard at work to catch up because of the poor studies at the old school. Very impressed and happy about the move thus far.

Community Christian School 3

Posted July 16, 2011
If you desire you child to know the word and to have a biblical based education along with respect for authority, then this is your school. If you desire you child to excel in school and to be a hard worker and be academically driven then this is your school. If you are a a sensitive parent and have attacks every time your child is reprimanded or have problems with other people disciplining your child (does not included spanking) then this is not your school. If you want your kid to be the center of attention and be and for them to have special treatment this is not your school. My two kids have been attending here for four years and they love it ... you have to know that they are strict but always for the benefit of your child. You can't be over protective ... just let them do there job .... this is not a school for parents who baby there children.

Community Christian School 2

Posted July 29, 2010
Definitely not worth it. Both teachers and staff show no real genuine interest in the students. The teachers are very old with no real energy for the kids, plus the student teacher ratio is way too much, 25:1. How can 1 teacher handle 25 preschoolers?? They are very expensive and do not povide the appropriate care and attention for the children.

Community Christian School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
My kid go here and I am shocked with the contrast in great and awful teachers. It's like night and day. the difference in education,professionalism,genuine loving teacher care that teachers show toward kid. My daughter had one awesome teacher out of the four years she has been there the others shouldn't have been even teaching they had anger, and patience issues. This school needs to screen teacher not for age or time of service but for heart along with education some teachers are just taking up space without really genuinely caring for the student .It like gambling at this school you never know if your kid will have to suffer with one of their horrible teachers or if maybe they will get a gifted one.

Community Christian School
3002 Broce Drive, Norman, OK  73072
Last modified Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Community Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top