PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They don't teach the children, they try to force the kids to learn to how the teacher teaches vs the teacher actually teaching the children!

Amount of homework: Disagree

My daughter had homework in pre-k! And no not a little but more than my 3rd grader now has in public school!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They severely discrimination against children with learning disabilities! The teachers and principal force the kids to learn to how they teach vs actually teaching the kids. And they'd rather spank than seek to understand at all! They refuse to accommodate any child with learning disabilities even when requested by Drs and the Norman school system!

This school does not support special needs children whatsoever! They must have forgotten that God loves all his children! It's a good school if you want your kids to only be associated to children that do have learning difficulties! The things this school did to my child was horrendous! I absolutely do not recommend this school!

Our youngest child made the decision to attend CCS. He liked the small classes and said it "felt good" to be there. Everyone knew his name and he wasn't lost in the masses which is usually the case at most metro high schools. He received lots of one-on-one instruction and each of his teachers were very involved and cared about him and his academic success. The communication with teachers/staff was always warm, friendly, and informative. Wish we had known about CCS for our older three kids...well worth the money, and absolutely no regrets! Love, love, love this school!

*has attended....not had. So sorry for the typo and for not proofreading my work before submitting.

After 3 years of my son being bullied and constant communication with the Noble school district and school vice principal, principal and numerous others, I moved my son to CCS. It was remarkable to see his not wanting to be in school change to wanting to be in school. He is way behind and the school is working with him daily to get him back up to speed. This is a remarkable school. I have referred 2 of my personal friends. Which one of them enrolled her children there and is having the same success. Best of the best

I attend this school, and I've been here since 2nd grade and I am in 10th grade now! At the beginning it was my parents making me go here but then they hog ace me to opportunity to go to westmoore or southmoore! I chose to stay here, I will graduate from here this school has taught me so much and love the teachers... The teachers are very stern but they will teach you so much!! I would ignore all the bad reviews due to the fact there are always those parents that don't care about there children's future or don't know what's right

I do not recommend this school. My son has a peanut allergy, which I specifically informed the school of...yet, they gave him peanut butter. These people are NOT Christians. They do not keep children safe. The Principal and Teacher took no responsibility nor offered a solution to prevent this in the future. If you're happy with snotty stay-at-home mom types, who don't use correct grammar, and have no educational qualifications, then this is the school for you! Oh, and the place looks like a dungeon, with the saddest, most socially awkward children you'll ever see.

My grandson attended this school. After three weeks the teacher expelled him. They said he is academically ready, but he whines too much. They charged for a full month of tuition and did not return all of the fees. They gave one day of notice and it was difficult to find a new (but better) school and daycare program. The teacher sent grammatically incorrect e-mails to report his progress. Bottom line: I do NOT recommend this to anyone. The teachers would not meet the certifications for public school so please don't waste your money!!

Last modified Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12