Southwind Montessori 3

Posted November 17, 2008
Southwind is filled with caring people. The owner is very nice and works with you when needed. One concern I have is that my child is not learning as much as he/she should be at such an expensive school. He/she does come home with a sheet everyday but its often the same concept. I would like to see different things being learned.

Southwind Montessori 5

Posted July 12, 2005
My son will be in middle school this fall. I still believe everything he learned about reading, he learned at Southwind Montessori. I didn't know about Southwind when my two daughters entered Pre K and will always feel I cheated them out of solid foundation for learning. I only wish this schoool offered more grades - I would have all 3 Southwind.

Southwind Montessori