Posted February 13, 2014
This is hands down the best school! I have two children attending both in the childcare and elementary program. This school is well rounded and allows children to grow academically, socially and spiritually. My children love attending and get a lot of attention from the teachers and staff. The staff is attentive to my children's specific needs and follows the Love and Logic form of discipline in which my children have responded very well too. This school not only cares about the children who attend, but their families as well as the community.

Posted February 13, 2014
I have a six, three, and one year old in the school and childcare, all have attended since the age of one. They all love the program which provides a loving and fun learning environment. The staff has always been wonderful and very attentive to the needs of my children, including working with the Norman school system on an IEP. The Love and Logic method has been a positive influence on my children. There is no better way to share the love of Jesus than to lead by example and I appreciate that my children are able to experience this every day when they go to school.

Posted February 04, 2014
Horrible!!! Don't take you kid there! The 2 year old class has been a disaster from the first week!!!! There have been multiple teacher changes, my son has come home with bites and scratches yet he is never the one being physical to others. We have been called away from our jobs many times to pick up our son, with the explanation that he requires to much of the teachers attention. Every time we pick him up they have said "oh but he's a very smart boy for his age. Do not enroll your child in this school. If this were about an aggressive or physically abusive situation then I would understand, but it's not. This is about a smart, strong willed two year old that they do not have the tools, talent, or desire to teach. It seems very clear to me that the teacher would rather not work with my son and that the principle is afraid to lose yet another teacher. Total number of different teachers from Sept-Jan. SIX!!! They have bigger problems than a two year old that won't stay in time out. Makes me wonder how the rest of classes are ran. Save yourself and your child the heartache. Explaining to your child they are not welcome in school anymore is a hard thing to do.

Posted August 08, 2013
School is not of god it is a school ran by socialist morons with no recollection of family

Posted May 01, 2013
Absolutely do NOT take your children here! They present themselves as a caring, nurturing child educated center but that is not the case. After 2 hours they called me to come pick up my 2 year because she was "not adjusting" ON HER VERY VERY FIRST DAY!!! Absolutely ridiculous, never heard of such a thing. upon furhter probing they revealed that they just didnt have time to help her, too much going on in the center. So unless your child is a mute and/or perfect transitioning to a new daycare STAY AWAY! Ive heard other negative reviews about how rude the office ladies are and that the teachers are always on their cell phones but i decided to try and be open minded bc the class structure seemed good. Boy was i wrong! This is the most un professional daycare in Norman, please think twice before using this facility!

Posted April 21, 2010
The staff is very friendly - they make us feel like a part of a family. I feel very comfortable with my children attending this school.

Trinity Lutheran School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Christian values permeate this small school full of caring, loving staff.

Posted January 03, 2009
My children love this school, and I love all that they are learning. The teachers and staff are incredibly caring.

Trinity Lutheran School
603 Classen Boulevard, Norman, OK  73071
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top