Posted April 17, 2014
this high school is a slightly small school. it contains of two hallways, at least two bathrooms (for each gender), and there are offices on the ends of both hallways. this school is amazing because it is hard NOT to get lost!! the teachers there are amazing!!! they never give up on a single child and they dedicate 90% of their time to making each student succeed!! the teachers know every student there by name and when you are having a bad time all you have to do is ask for their help and they will get right to helping you!! i have never felt so supported academically before! the principal is a straight forward man, he will tell you the problems of this school right up to your face and he will tell you how you (the student body) and the staff can fix this problem. overall i would say that this school may not look like much at first, but the people there are very supporting!! the school is not funded very much so we might not have the text books from the past two years, but you know what? we make the best of it. without the dedication of these teachers, there would be no such thing as little axe high school GO INDIANS!!

Posted March 14, 2014
All threes of my children have gone to little axe schools, and my youngest started in headstart and will be graduating in May following in his sisters steps.

Little Axe High School 2

Posted April 05, 2011
As a former student of Little Axe, I am greatly disappointed with the education I received. In comparison with other college students who attended larger schools, I feel that the quality of education offered at Little Axe fails to prepare students for college (I was in AP classes at LA, too.) After all, a school should prepare its students for the next step. I also think Little Axe offers a limited world view.

Posted December 14, 2010
My wife and I are divorced and after our divorce, our teen son had some adjustment problems to our break up. Some of those problems carried over to Little Axe H.S. The principal Mr. Steve Edwards was firm and upfront with our son on what he needed to do to stay out of trouble. And we worked with the school and Ms. Kimrey on helping our son thru this tough time. Mr. Edwards is a great principal. He helped our son and is doing a great job of leading our high school.

Posted March 22, 2010
Little Axe has wonderful faculty and staff. The educational value of the school is beyond words.

Posted July 27, 2009

Little Axe High School 0

Posted June 17, 2009
I love this school. The teachers are amazing, the janitors clean during every hour, it's small enough that the principals and superintendent knows you by name, the teachers are forgiving. We don't have to worry about much because we're in the middle of nowhere and it's absolutely amazing. We don't have to switch schools every year and lose friends like city schools do. Anybody who thinks Little Axe High School is a bad school, this is coming from a student and it is the most amazing, it is clean, unlike most schools, and teachers don't have to worry about not remembering a childs name because there is only 25 kids in each class, almost always less, unlike having 50 compared to a bigger school. And the sports teams are awesome. GO LITTLE AXE!

Posted February 08, 2008

Little Axe High School 4

Posted October 17, 2007
I have had 1 child that has graduated from Little Axe and another still there. Although I don't agree with some of the decisions of the administration, I do believe strongly that this is a wonderful school. The girls Fastpitch team went to state this year; winning our conference and districts. Furthermore, the girls Basketball team won districts and went to Area 1 game away from State. We have many wrestlers who go to state each year.

Little Axe High School 4

Posted September 26, 2007
The H.S. is the newest building on the campus. Even tho I dont have a child in H.S., I do have a nephew there and I have been in the school many times. The building is very clean and its a very nice building. Little Axe H.S. has the same basic sports as any other school in Okla (Football, Baseball, Basketball, Softball, Track) and they also offer Tennis. You must keep in mind that this is a very small school and they cannot possibly offer every sport there is. If your child is interested in Soccer there are leages they can join near the school.

Little Axe High School
2000 168th Avenue Northeast, Norman, OK  73026
Last modified Little Axe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Axe High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top