Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I would not send your kids to this school. The principal is not worth 2 cents. There's maybe 4 teachers that's really worth anything and they ran them off. If I would suggest a school try Oklahoma Union or oologah.

I have 3 childern in 4th and 5th grade. They have always gone to school in Nowata. However, I have vowed that THIS year will be the last. I have had nothing but trouble in the past two years with teacher communication, not getting conferences with teaches during parent teacher meetings, my oldest child had an IEP last year that was never even opened until after the first 9 weeks. He also was to be getting speech therapy twice a week per the IEP, but the school never notified me that they no longer had a speech therapist until after the first nine weeks. Let me correct that, they DID NOT notify me...I asked to have a meeting with the speech therapist during parent/teacher meetings and was then told that they no longer have one and have not had one since LAST year!!! WOW!!! DO NOT send your kids here!

I had two children that attended this school and they were well treated by staff and other children. If there was a problem at school with either of my children I was notified immediately. The principal always had time to meet with me and discuss any concerns that I had. The teachers were very informative and involved with the students.

Last modified Nowata Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.