Nowata, OK

Nowata Elementary School 1

Posted May 26, 2015
I would not send your kids to this school. The principal is not worth 2 cents. There's maybe 4 teachers that's really worth anything and they ran them off. If I would suggest a school try Oklahoma Union or oologah.

Nowata Elementary School

Posted August 27, 2009
I have 3 childern in 4th and 5th grade. They have always gone to school in Nowata. However, I have vowed that THIS year will be the last. I have had nothing but trouble in the past two years with teacher communication, not getting conferences with teaches during parent teacher meetings, my oldest child had an IEP last year that was never even opened until after the first 9 weeks. He also was to be getting speech therapy twice a week per the IEP, but the school never notified me that they no longer had a speech therapist until after the first nine weeks. Let me correct that, they DID NOT notify me...I asked to have a meeting with the speech therapist during parent/teacher meetings and was then told that they no longer have one and have not had one since LAST year!!! WOW!!! DO NOT send your kids here!

Nowata Elementary School 5

Posted August 01, 2007
I had two children that attended this school and they were well treated by staff and other children. If there was a problem at school with either of my children I was notified immediately. The principal always had time to meet with me and discuss any concerns that I had. The teachers were very informative and involved with the students.

Nowata Elementary School
700 West Osage Avenue, Nowata, OK  74048
Last modified Nowata Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nowata Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top