Oaks, OK

Posted July 12, 2013
My school is GREAT! I recently graduated and it was the best 3 years. I am sorry that I did not begin as a freshman. As for the previous English teacher, lets just say she would rather pursue her own writing career than take the time to know her students. I have enjoyed my high school years and feel prepared for college and with the promise of the Hester Scholarship for college I will be somebody.

Oaks-Mission High School 3

Posted July 17, 2011
I as a parent would love for the state to step in and investigate. We keep losing more and more teachers that are not being replaced as well as staff members. Hmm wonder where the money is going that was used to pay these people who are no longer here. I think someone needs to step in and do a complete audit on the entire school. And do not forget the cafeteria. These students are not getting the nurishment needed to get through the day. The basics are met but not when we are having to send snack bars to school to supplement. There is something wrong. Please someone who knows how get someone to step in before we lose our school.

Oaks-Mission High School 3

Posted July 17, 2011
Having been a past student, from many years ago. I feel that the teachers have just as hard a time as those in the past due to money, or lack of it... The school has had a great food program in the past, real cooks, but now, all they have to do is heat it up, and IT isn't very good....

Posted May 31, 2011
Oaks schools are in trouble. Especially the high school. Two excellent English teachers with great test scores have been fired the last two years. This keeps the job open for the superintendent's nephew. The principal has been fired from every job he's had, including Oaks principal ten years ago. I hope the state comes in and cleans house. That's the only way the school will ever improve.

Oaks-Mission High School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
This is a very great school for the cherokee heritage but needs to improve on classwork and testing because there is alot of rule breaking and slacking so hopefully the 2009-2010 year will improve since a new principal is reigning.

Posted May 12, 2008

Posted August 16, 2007

Posted April 22, 2006
- a former student
Oaks is a school that is very heavily influenced by the local Cherokee heritage. It is a very close knit school and community.

Posted March 22, 2005

Oaks-Mission High School
357 West Main Street, Oaks, OK  74359
Last modified Oaks-Mission High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oaks-Mission High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top