Ochelata, OK

Posted October 24, 2013
I couldn t disagree more with what the last reviewer stated. I have two boys in Caney Valley and my youngest one has autism and he has received the best care. And my oldest son is in the first grade and just loves his teacher. And the principle is very concerned for the welfare of the students. This is a country school and I feel really comfortable having my boys in this wonderful school.

Posted October 10, 2013
We went from the best school around to the worst I have seen when we moved here! Very disappointed! They are NOT equipped to handle children with disabilities and they don't work well with the parents! So sad! All we want is our old school back!

Posted January 18, 2012
My son attends Calley Valley School and is in the Pre-K program and is doing great!!! His teachers are kind and caring. There was one issue with another student and my son, and the principal and my son's teachers took action to stop the problem quickly. I have nothing but great things to say about the Calley Valley Elementary school.

Posted March 04, 2011
This school is so unfair in the way they treat your child. The principal should be fired. The teacher we have is wonderful.

Caney Valley Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2009
My son has only attended CV for a year but we have been pleased so far. The elementary principal last year and the middle school principal this year have both responded heartily to any concerns I have had. the teachers have the grades posted online and it's easy to follow. I wish there was breakfast at the middle/high school. I have met several teachers and several parents and they are all very friendly.

Caney Valley Elementary School

Posted August 22, 2008
This is a horribly run school. There needs to be major improvements. Principal needs to move on.

Posted May 27, 2006
This is the worst school ever. Never send your loved ones here.

Posted May 20, 2006
I am an alumnus of this school and have a child currently enrolled here. This is a great small town school with many big city opportunities available, if you choose to take advantage of them. If parents take the initiative and get involved with threir childrens' education, this school will meet you and your child more than half way. My son is an excellent reader and every effort was made to insure that he was not bored and was challenged as much as possible.

Posted October 07, 2004
Caney Valley is a very caring school.They provide great leadership for the children there. The teachers provide wonderful teaching,love,and concern for all of the children. It is a wonderful school to send your child to. Myself & Daughter are very [happy] she attends this school.

Posted September 07, 2004
Caney Valley is a wonderful system with the children's education at the top of their priority list. I would recommend this school and it's type of curriculum to all interested parties.

Caney Valley Elementary School
401 West Main Street, Ochelata, OK  74051
Last modified Caney Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caney Valley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top