Bad
Good

I couldn t disagree more with what the last reviewer stated. I have two boys in Caney Valley and my youngest one has autism and he has received the best care. And my oldest son is in the first grade and just loves his teacher. And the principle is very concerned for the welfare of the students. This is a country school and I feel really comfortable having my boys in this wonderful school.

We went from the best school around to the worst I have seen when we moved here! Very disappointed! They are NOT equipped to handle children with disabilities and they don't work well with the parents! So sad! All we want is our old school back!

My son attends Calley Valley School and is in the Pre-K program and is doing great!!! His teachers are kind and caring. There was one issue with another student and my son, and the principal and my son's teachers took action to stop the problem quickly. I have nothing but great things to say about the Calley Valley Elementary school.

This school is so unfair in the way they treat your child. The principal should be fired. The teacher we have is wonderful.

My son has only attended CV for a year but we have been pleased so far. The elementary principal last year and the middle school principal this year have both responded heartily to any concerns I have had. the teachers have the grades posted online and it's easy to follow. I wish there was breakfast at the middle/high school. I have met several teachers and several parents and they are all very friendly.

This is a horribly run school. There needs to be major improvements. Principal needs to move on.

Last modified Caney Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.