Mustang Valley Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2014
This school does NOT practice what they preach. The school wants their students to practice respect for others, to take personal responsibility for themselves, and to have positive character, however the teachers Do NOT lead by example. This school expects the students to be sheep and followers, not to ask questions, and when questions are asked, the teachers are mean and belligerent toward students, talking down to students, and using intimidation as an adult towards a child. I would never consider sending a child to this school!

Posted April 28, 2014
My kids go to Valley and they have a very nice and caring stuff and teachers. They keep they motived our children to better every day and to respect one from the other. I am very happy the my kids get to go to one of the best schools in the county.

Posted August 05, 2013
I went to this school and I love how the teachers are so nice and organized

Posted September 06, 2011
This school is fantastic. The staff are caring and wonderful people. My kids all excelled. We had an issue with a vice principal that was quickly resolved by the principal. I wish my family didn't move so my kids could still go to this fantastic school.

Posted March 27, 2008
This is an excellent school. At first I was disappointed that my children weren't going to the 'newer' looking schools, but I am glad they ended up here. Every member of the faculty, from the nurse to the lunch attendant to the principal, genuinely cares for the kids and will work with you in difficult situations. I'm glad to have my kids there and wouldn't have it any other way.

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted March 09, 2005
There is nothing I would change about this school. The teachers really do care about their students.

Posted October 17, 2004
I am so happy to be able to review this wonderful school. My children(4) attended, during our 7 year stay in Oklahoma, and the entire experience was amazing....it just doesn't get any better!

Posted April 06, 2004
This is absolutely the best elementary in the state of Oklahoma! You will find none better.

Mustang Valley Elementary School
3001 South Morgan Rd, Oklahoma City, OK  73169
Last modified Mustang Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mustang Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.