Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted March 03, 2016
Thank you to all the Valley staff for caring about my children, challenging them to be their best, and loving them through it all!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 03, 2016
Valley has a school-wide character and behavior program that focuses on positive behavior. Students receive Bronco Brands for following procedures and treating one another with kindness and respect.

Posted March 03, 2016
Valley is an incredible school! From the moment you walk into the doors, it is apparent that the principals, teachers, and staff love the kids and want them to be successful. I'm so thankful that my 3 children have been part of this wonderful school!

Posted September 29, 2015
This school is extremely organized which I love. They keep parents informed and give parents tons of opportunities to volunteer and participate in their child's education. They have a great reward system for positive behavior and encourage good, moral character. I would recommend this school to anyone. We are truly fortunate to be located in this district!

Posted October 03, 2014
I really do not like the administration at tho site I can tell that they aren't cooperating with each other and the teachers seem to only care about out doing one another

Mustang Valley Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2014
This school does NOT practice what they preach. The school wants their students to practice respect for others, to take personal responsibility for themselves, and to have positive character, however the teachers Do NOT lead by example. This school expects the students to be sheep and followers, not to ask questions, and when questions are asked, the teachers are mean and belligerent toward students, talking down to students, and using intimidation as an adult towards a child. I would never consider sending a child to this school!

Posted April 28, 2014
My kids go to Valley and they have a very nice and caring stuff and teachers. They keep they motived our children to better every day and to respect one from the other. I am very happy the my kids get to go to one of the best schools in the county.

Posted August 05, 2013
I went to this school and I love how the teachers are so nice and organized

Posted September 06, 2011
This school is fantastic. The staff are caring and wonderful people. My kids all excelled. We had an issue with a vice principal that was quickly resolved by the principal. I wish my family didn't move so my kids could still go to this fantastic school.

Posted March 27, 2008
This is an excellent school. At first I was disappointed that my children weren't going to the 'newer' looking schools, but I am glad they ended up here. Every member of the faculty, from the nurse to the lunch attendant to the principal, genuinely cares for the kids and will work with you in difficult situations. I'm glad to have my kids there and wouldn't have it any other way.

3001 South Morgan Road, Oklahoma City, OK  73179
Last modified Mustang Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.