Oklahoma City, OK

Arthur Elementary School 0

Posted January 15, 2010
Overall the school has been great my kid's love getting up in the morning and going to school,Both my daughter and son are doing very well and love there teacher's , My only problem with Oklahoma city school's are the school uniform policy they were meant to stop gang affilation,But i think it's weird that highschool student's don't have to were uniform's and elementary student's do.And that is why I'am taking my kid's out of okc public school.

Arthur Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2008

Arthur Elementary School 5

Posted March 26, 2008
I'm a PROUD parent of 2 children whom attend Arthur Elementary School. Wonderful kids and staff there!

Arthur Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2005
Arthur elementary has been a very good school for my kids most of the teachers communicate very well with parents. Students are encouraged to excel in school.

Arthur Elementary School
5100 South Independence Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73119
Last modified Arthur Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arthur Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top