Oklahoma City, OK
Students enrolled: 1,260
After care: No

Capitol Hill High School 2

Posted July 07, 2013
the teachers did not care about anything really and we're lazy. people ditch a lot

Capitol Hill High School 4

Posted May 30, 2013
Capitol Hill High School is not that bad of a school, is very fun. I currently attend this school.

Capitol Hill High School 3

Posted February 28, 2012
A work going in the Right directions, it will be a great school when it get finished

Capitol Hill High School 5

Posted October 09, 2010
I love this school because of its diversity of students, and the wonderful memories I have from attending there. Almost all, if not all, students Capitol Hill High School live in poverty. The school has very little resources, and is in dire need of assistance. These kids need to feel good about going to school, and in order to do that they need facilities that they can be proud of. Please join me in voting for Capitol Hill High School to give these kids a chance to succeed.

Capitol Hill High School 1

Posted July 03, 2010
my daughter attends capital hill highschool and will be a senior this, year she has been bullied by other students, and when bullied she gets suspended not the at fault student, also i have observed teachers giving students cigarets. lastly Many of the teachers do not care about the students learning carrer,

Capitol Hill High School

Posted September 22, 2009
i am a student at CHHS and i really enjoy it. CHHS is only a problem because the students have friends that have behavioral issues. if the student would have the right friends there would be no problem. i hang around the right students, so, so far my experiance at CHHS has been great. CHHS has really cracked down on having IDs and right uniform, we even have a truancy officer to stop the ditching, and tardiness. CHHS has made alot of improvements. they want to let the student have a great highschool experiance. CHHS is about to get re-modled starting later in the year, the whole campus will be done.

Capitol Hill High School 5

Posted August 14, 2008
I attended Capitol Hill for the entirety of my secondary education, and though the school has its faults I enjoyed my time on the campus. The office staff is very helpful, and mostly bilingual, the faculty is also very devoted to the success of the students. As 3rd generation Alumni, I hope to send my CHcschildren to C

Capitol Hill High School 4

Posted May 12, 2007
It is important to note that a child's true education begins in the home. Capitol hill high school is plagued by many problems which are not experienced in other schools. Okc public school system must share some of the blame for largely ignoring issues that should have been addressed long ago. Schools can only progress with parental involvement.

Capitol Hill High School 1

Posted November 02, 2006
I attended this school or one year. Although I had fun with my friends, I didn't learn one thing. The teachers there do not care about the students.

Capitol Hill High School 3

Posted October 11, 2006
I believe the school has great intentions, however, he measures of disciplinary action taken on the students needs to improve. The rules that are set for the students do no good if nobody is doing anything to help improve the standards of education on a further level. The students attending this school need more than a few basic class from 7-2. They need more programs to build self-confidence and self worth. We all know kids who act up so rebelliously do it because they need a sense of fulfillment and want. Unfortunately in order to make a school work. The students,the parents as well as the administration need to work together. Which is a struggle we may never come to pass.

Capitol Hill High School
500 Southwest 36th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73109
Last modified Capitol Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Capitol Hill High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top