Capitol Hill High School 2

Posted July 07, 2013
the teachers did not care about anything really and we're lazy. people ditch a lot

Capitol Hill High School 4

Posted May 30, 2013
Capitol Hill High School is not that bad of a school, is very fun. I currently attend this school.

Capitol Hill High School 3

Posted February 28, 2012
A work going in the Right directions, it will be a great school when it get finished

Posted October 09, 2010
I love this school because of its diversity of students, and the wonderful memories I have from attending there. Almost all, if not all, students Capitol Hill High School live in poverty. The school has very little resources, and is in dire need of assistance. These kids need to feel good about going to school, and in order to do that they need facilities that they can be proud of. Please join me in voting for Capitol Hill High School to give these kids a chance to succeed.

Capitol Hill High School 1

Posted July 03, 2010
my daughter attends capital hill highschool and will be a senior this, year she has been bullied by other students, and when bullied she gets suspended not the at fault student, also i have observed teachers giving students cigarets. lastly Many of the teachers do not care about the students learning carrer,

Posted May 03, 2010

Capitol Hill High School 1

Posted October 01, 2009

Capitol Hill High School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
i am a student at CHHS and i really enjoy it. CHHS is only a problem because the students have friends that have behavioral issues. if the student would have the right friends there would be no problem. i hang around the right students, so, so far my experiance at CHHS has been great. CHHS has really cracked down on having IDs and right uniform, we even have a truancy officer to stop the ditching, and tardiness. CHHS has made alot of improvements. they want to let the student have a great highschool experiance. CHHS is about to get re-modled starting later in the year, the whole campus will be done.

Capitol Hill High School 2

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted August 14, 2008
I attended Capitol Hill for the entirety of my secondary education, and though the school has its faults I enjoyed my time on the campus. The office staff is very helpful, and mostly bilingual, the faculty is also very devoted to the success of the students. As 3rd generation Alumni, I hope to send my CHcschildren to C

Capitol Hill High School
500 Southwest 36th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73109
Last modified Capitol Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Capitol Hill High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top