Posted July 21, 2012
I am a teacher at Grant. The staff is absolutely the best. Tamie Sanders is our claim to fame!

U. S. Grant High School 1

Posted December 04, 2011
Began teaching this year at Grant..they are working on a lot of reforms that equal to a lot of paperwork and meetings. None of which equal to improving student learning. Teachers are overwhelmed with paperwork and behavior problems. There is very little parent support...very little admin support.

Posted June 27, 2011
As a current student, I feel it is necessary to admit a review on this school. I love this school with everything that I have. Every school has it's flaws but this one can control them. My teachers whom I have had have always been there for me and I could always talk to them no matter what. I am challenged in my advanced placement classrooms. I am proud to be a U.S. Grant General!

Posted January 19, 2011
I am an aluma of Grant and think that the teachers and staff are some of the best I've ever seen. They really care about see their students succeed not only in school but in life. Especially the Senior Marine Instructor, Major Weber, of the school's Marine Corps Junior ROTC program.

U. S. Grant High School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
i have a student who attends grant and i want to know why he never has homework

U. S. Grant High School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
this school is the best i've made alot of new friends and reunited with the old, even though ive only been here for 4 months. i went to chhs for the begging of my freshmen year i learned alot over there but when i moved over here they said that i had an additude problem but i really dont. i love usg so for the people is more friendly than at chhs they give you mean looks and all that kind of stuff. happy to be at u.s.g

Posted September 26, 2009

U. S. Grant High School 1

Posted March 26, 2009

U. S. Grant High School 4

Posted March 04, 2009
I attended Grant for four years. I had the opportunity to experience the transition from the old building to the brand new one. Overall it is a great school. Even though not everybody speaks english and there might be some troublemakers (not to mention its underfunded) it is a great school. If anything it gives students a little taste of real life, with real problems.

Posted December 02, 2008

U. S. Grant High School
5016 South Pennsylvania, Oklahoma City, OK  73119
Last modified U. S. Grant High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
U. S. Grant High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.