Oklahoma City, OK
After care: No

Hillcrest Elementary School 4

Posted June 23, 2013
This school was good my son did K-5 there is know is in 4th grade if I where to ever move back to Oklahoma City I would find a home around there and I would send my kids back there. Please parents don't send your kids to Bodine bad bad school just saying.

Hillcrest Elementary School 5

Posted February 29, 2012
i used to go to this school it was th e best school ever i got a perfect score on my crt's becuase of m teacher go to this school great teacher and great students

Posted November 29, 2011
most of the teachers at this school seem like they don't care. My daughter who goes to Kindergarten didn't have a teacher for half a semester! My son who goes to 4th grade didn't have two textbooks and i had to go and buy them! Next year I'm enrolling them in John Glen

Posted July 27, 2009

Hillcrest Elementary School 2

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted February 11, 2008

Hillcrest Elementary School 4

Posted January 29, 2008
My boys are currently attending pre-K at this school. Their teacher, Mrs. Lawter and her assistant, Ms. Jetties, are exceptional teachers! They involve the children in many fun learning activities. They also teach them discipline and what is expected -- good and bad behavior -- on a red/green dot system every day. I have been very pleased with their progress under these wonderful teachers! I agree that this school district is not necessarily the best; however, there are 'pockets' of excellence and I would rate my boys' educational experience at Hillcrest as such.

Hillcrest Elementary School 0

Posted August 03, 2007
I have had nothing but good experiences with my youngest two children in this school. However, once my oldest hit the 4th and 5th grades, it was a different story. The older grade teachers don't assist with the students as much as the younger grades. Yes, this school has problems, but find one that doesn't.

Hillcrest Elementary School 5

Posted October 26, 2006

Hillcrest Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2006
There are problems in this school and in all of our public schools. There are too many children in each classroom and the kids can get quite out of hand. Everyone needs to let it be known to the schoolboard that we need more teachers, with better pay so that our children and teachers can both benefit.

Hillcrest Elementary School
6421 South Miller Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK  73159
Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top