Oklahoma City, OK

Linwood Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2010

Linwood Elementary School 5

Posted October 02, 2008
We absolutely love this school! My nephews went there for several years and did awesome. Because of this we moved to the neighborhood to put our daughter in this school. She has been there 4 years now and we intend for her to stay through 5th grade. We love you Linwood staff!

Linwood Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2007
We love Linnwood Elementary. The principal is wonderful as are the teachers and staff. Our boys love going to school everyday. Plus, it is a small school and so all the teachers know who all the kids are. They have a great music program. We couldn't be happier.

Linwood Elementary School 5

Posted May 28, 2007
I love everything about Linwood Elementary. I had my daughter in putnam city schools and was quite nervous about moving her to Oklahoma city schools but she has learned more in the 6 months she has been there than 1 and 1/2 years at her other school. I am very impressed and intend on sending her to Linwood next year.

Linwood Elementary School
3416 Northwest 17th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73107
Last modified Linwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top