Oklahoma City, OK

Mark Twain Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2013
My child has been at Mark Twain since Pre-K and is now a 5th grader. I love that they have such a great community partner in Devon Energy. They have mentors, ballroom dancing, basketball, and many more opportunities which is not always made available in other elementary schools. I know that my child has had some of the best teachers in the OKCPS district! As we start to make plans for middle school, I know we will never find a better place to have grown up.

Mark Twain Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2011
i love this school for my kids, i have a 3rd and 1st grader there and my daughter and my son love it too, the principal is amazing and so are the teachers, my kids have learned so much and get amazing grades, they also have a wonderful new program here for autistic children and my son likes it because there is only three other kids so is not overwhelming for him. They treat the children with respect and deal with situations and not just ignore them, keep up the great work.

Mark Twain Elementary School 5

Posted January 16, 2007

Mark Twain Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2005
Mark Twain is great. The principal is a very caring man. he has wonderful leadership quality. The teachers are the best. I am proud to say my children go to Mark Twain.

Mark Twain Elementary School
2451 West Main Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73107
Last modified Mark Twain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mark Twain Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top