Parmelee Elementary School 1

Posted October 11, 2008

Posted January 22, 2008
My son attended Parmelee as a 4th grader and my daughter as a first grader. Teachers and Principles seem to really care about the welfare of the students. I think the Princple was sent to another school to help bring it up since my children last attended. The community center is an added bonus for working parents who can't afford day care and children are mannered enough. A library is also a stone throw away which does come in handy.

Parmelee Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2006
I went to Parmelee as a child. That's been YEARS ago. If I thought that Parmelee was a bad school my children would not be attending there. My son's going to 1st grade,and I just enrolled my daughter into Pre-K. Parent involvement is important with this school. I like that. The teachers are good. We enjoy the school. Go Parmelee Panthers!

Posted September 01, 2005
I think Parmelee is the best elementary school I have seen. Mr White is a wonderful principle he really takes the time for the kids and the parents concerns, and helps whenever it is needed. I wish all schools had a principal like Mr. White. I just wanted to say thank you for makeing the school safe for my childern to go to. Cleta Freeman

Posted August 07, 2005
I think Parmelee is the best school in OKC. The teacher's are top notch. The principal is the best there is. He acts like he knows each kid. My daughter has went there for the past three years.

Posted October 29, 2004
I think Parmelee should be known as the best elementary schools in Oklahoma district,I had 3 going,now 2 the first one to leave hated to move on,the principal acts as though he knows every student which shows me he loves his job,and the teachers are great and the kids think highly of them.

Posted July 05, 2004
Top-notch school with a no-nonsense principal.

Parmelee Elementary School 0

Posted September 24, 2003
I think parmelee is a great school,compared to other schools in the district, it seems to be above average.....It is a shame to hear on the news ,the wasting of taxpayer money on things such as $1500.00 chairs. (nice computer chairs at wal-mart $65.00,is he to good!!)Better management of school funds could go a long way in helping with the shortfall of the school budget!It would seem to me that someone should take a long look at the people in charge of school funds,maybe money is not the only thing the district is short on,responsible spenders could prove to be the biggest shortfall okc schools is facing......

Parmelee Elementary School
6700 South Hudson Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73139
Last modified Parmelee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parmelee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top