Prairie Queen Elementary School 3

Posted August 06, 2013
I think this school needs a lot of work. My son has started 2nd grade yesterday and has been there since preschool. I'm not happy with the district controlling what the teachers should teach the students. I think there is a HUGE lack of science in the classrooms and I believe the children are not being challenged enough. The way the children are let out of their classrooms after school is a huge problem. It's a complete mess and the principal needs to find a better plan for when the clock strikes 3:00. I'll be generous and rate this school a 3 but if I could, I'd rate it a 2 1/2 out of 5 stars.

Posted May 12, 2010
My daughter has been in this school for 4 years now. Starting in K. The 1st grade was the only year I had problems. But now, there is a new principal who rocks! She is amazing. She is strict and keeps kids in line. Yet she is sincere and nice and totally promotes school sprirt. Her teacher Mrs. Shepard last year was great. (teacher of the year) Her teacher Mrs. Proctor this year is amazing. She goes above and behond. The speech teacher at this school is truely wonderful as well. I will miss this school. This school is getting better by the day. We have moved and she will be starting a new school next year. She is sad to be leaving.

Posted April 15, 2010
I went to prairie queen all through middle school. It was very nice and i learned alot now i am going to a charter school!! yay i love it there too. But at pq you need to stay out of trouble to like it! when you get in trouble stuff goes downhill!!! you lose fun rewards. I would recommend prairie queen elementary school to anyone

Posted January 30, 2010

Posted October 13, 2008

Prairie Queen Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2007

Posted September 14, 2004

Prairie Queen Elementary School
6609 South Blackwelder Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73159
Last modified Prairie Queen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairie Queen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top