Posted August 15, 2014
Quail Creek is the best school. From the first time I entered the doors last year, I was impressed. All the teachers are incredibly friendly and helpful, which is greatly appreciated. I also like the diversity of this school, which I consider to be a big plus. All the parents seem willing to help with PTA, class parties or fundraisers. The teachers always go the extra mile with the kids and are awesome at communication (a big plus for me!). I am so so thankful for this wonderful school & would definitely recommend it to other parents!

Posted April 28, 2014
Quail Creek is a wonderful school! My daughter is currently in pre-k in Mrs. Doolins class and I have to say she is a great teacher. All the different activities and educational things the principal and PTA offer at this school is amazing. My daughter was writing her first and last name within the first month of starting at quail creek, without any prior schooling. I was amazed. Cannot wait until my 3 year old will attend this school. Very satisfied parents!!

Posted December 22, 2013
During my 3rd grade year before I moved to Florida. A teacher literally told my mom to "go back where she came from" infront of the principle during a parent teacher confrence and no action was taken. That alone should tell you about the integrity of the school and if you know of these things and want your child there I feel sorry for you.

Posted September 19, 2013
Very Disapponited in the quality of teaching in the 4th grade. This has been going on for some time.. I hope and pray this gets corrected..

Posted September 05, 2013
This school has discriminated against us and my child, the worst school, shame on you. I wish there was a zero star. If your religion is not Christianity, don' tell them.

Quail Creek Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2010

Posted January 06, 2010
I love QCE..my grandson has attended QC for 5 years and the attention he has received is unbelievable. Dr. Matthews and the teachers are among, if not the best in elementary education. Parent involvement is huge. Every teacher has shown genuine interest in my grandson's success. And as for individual attention, ratings are off the charts. We have loved and respected everyone at QC and will miss them next year.

Quail Creek Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
Quail Creek goes over and above to provide the best education for our children.

Posted December 11, 2007

Posted November 07, 2007
I have three children enrolled at QC this year, and have been involved with this school for five consecutive years. The principal is superb! She promptly addresses every concern; the secretary/office administrator knows every child by name; the faculty treats each child as their own. The special education program is by far the best. I never dreamed that my children's learning needs would be so thoroughly addressed and that they would ever perform academically as well as they do. With the personal concern, commitment and genuine love of so many of the QC teachers for my children, they have soared academically! But they have also grown-up and matured in a healthy, safe environment, among adults whom they know truly love them. What more could a parent want for their young children than that?

Quail Creek Elementary School
11700 Thornridge Road, Oklahoma City, OK  73120
Last modified Quail Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quail Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top