Bad
Good

Posted August 02, 2013
My granddaughters attend Ridgeview Elem., one in K and one in 1st grade. As a former Elementary Teacher with more than 30 years experience, I came to this experience as a harsh critic. However, let me be the first to say that Ridgeview Elementary School ranks among the very best! There seems to be systems in place to help children become the very best that they can be, which is what education is truly all about. The staff seems dedicated to the business of learning and creating a safe place for children. Thank you Ridgeview Staff for doing such an outstanding job!

Posted May 26, 2010
My son has been to 3 school and he is only 6. Ridgeview teacher were the first to really get to know him and learn how he was and work with me to get him involved in school... Now he loves school and can't wait to go to 2nd grade there.

Posted July 23, 2008
I love Ridgeview. It feels like a small town school in the middle of a city. My son can read 2 grades above where he is because the teacher didn't hold him back with the rest of the class. She gave him harder and extra reading to do. I recomend Ridgeview to many of my friends.

Posted March 23, 2006
Ridgeview is an excellent school. I fell in love with the staff the first time I walked in the building. They are very friendly. The teachers have been excellent also. I know everything that is going on in the classroom. My daughter has homework everyday and she is challenged and not bored. I am planning to send my 4 year old next year. My daughter loves the school. They take the time to plan exciting field trips. My daughter has learned to swim and skate because of the P.E. class. She had some trouble in reading and the teachers help set up a plan for school and home and now she is an excellent reader and reading above average level. The school is great.

Posted July 10, 2005
I have had nothing but good things to say about this school. I have two children in this school and this coming year I will have three children here. I think the teachers are the BEST! Every teacher knows every child and it is a good feeling to know that when you send you children to school the get the best treatment.

Posted May 25, 2005
I have one child at Ridgeview. His teachers are wonderful. They are patient,kind, understanding, and very hard wokers. The staff at Ridgeview cares about helping all children become successful students. Even the cafeteria workers are friendly(very polite). I always hear them greet the children. I plan on sending my 4 year old next school year. My only disappointment is the principal is leaving. He retired this year. He is a great leader and motivaor. He will be missed.

Ridgeview Elementary School 3

Posted February 24, 2005
My experience with this school has been mediocre at best. My child had an excellent 2nd grade teacher, but problems with 1st, 3rd & 4th grades. I feel the staff should strive more to help a child improve if they are having difficulties in particular subjects. We're looking to transfer for the next school year.

Posted February 23, 2004
The teachers and admin in this school are excellent, the neighborhood is quiet and clean, but they don't have a gym.

Posted October 06, 2003
Every teacher in this school that my 2 children have had from pre-k to 3rd grade have been excellent. The principal is excellent and so is the office staff.

Ridgeview Elementary School
10010 Ridgeview Drive, Oklahoma City, OK  73120
Last modified Ridgeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgeview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top