Bad
Good

My children really love there school. They have learn so much at school and enjoy going to school everyday.

West Nichols Hills Elementary. We went through some very difficult times with our child last year with severe anxiety issues and the principal, teachers and counselors were excellent in helping us through this. I can't say enough about how grateful we are that he was attending WNH.

I agree this is an incredible school and the first one I had to deal with beginning with PK my daughter did well and enjoyed school from there we made a drastic move to Topeka Ks where good schools are few and far between up to my standards, luckily we moved into a good school district and now we need to move again and are very scared of the school district.

I don't know why this school is rated a 9. It should be rated a 20! We love West Nichols Hills!! The principal is amazing! The teachers are Excellent! We are moving to Edmond, I hope her new school is just like WNH.

My little girl love this school, the teachers her friends. Every morning she is up and ready (can't wait to get there) !! If you ever have the time Mrs. Rosenthal , please just go and observe the children, treachers and the principle. This is my daughters 3rd year there and hopefully she will get to go through 5th grade. Proud parent of a straight A 3rd grader (only because of Mrs. Warrior, Mrs. Leverett, and Mrs. Anderson)

WNH's is a wonderful school! The Principal cares about his students and knows each of them by name! How many Principals can say that?? If you are looking for an excellent school for your children, WNH is that school!

I have two children currently attending West Nichols Hills in kindergarten and first grade. My first grader is reading on a third grade level, and my kindergartner can read the books her big sister brings home. Many of my friends who have children in other schools are amazed at what my kids have learned from school. This school encourages learning as well as good behavior. WNH is an exemplary school, and I'm proud to have my kids be 'wildcats.'

This school is very well managed compared to other elementary schools we've attended. The principal keeps us updated about school activities weekly via an email newsletter. Our son's teacher and the principal respond to email promptly and thoughtfully, and work with us to help our son get the most out of his education. We are extremely satisfied.

Three of my children have attended wnh school. Two are still there. My son was a striaght a student and my 5th grade daughter is also a straight a student. All of my children have had mrs. Warrior and leverett and have come out with above average grades. Hands up to those two teachers and the whole staff at west nichols hills. Best elementary school in oklahoma city. That is a fact from a mother who knows. You want a children who makes good grades send them to west nichols hills.

West Nichols Hills has turned my little 'school hater' into a 'school lover' ! She has attended 2 other elementary schools in 2 other states and has had great difficulty adjusting both academically and behaviorally. I don't know exactly what the change is due to, but she has only nice things to say about her 2nd grade teacher, Ms. Culbreath. Also, the school is small; so small the principal knows my childs' first name! I like that.

Last modified West Nichols Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.