Bad
Good

i went to webster for about 4 days and hated it kids and kids and teachers are rude trust me. my mom pulled me straight out of the school and she got me into classensas parents dont send your students there all that gets done there is the boys and girls making out in the halls,bullying it is under construction so teachers dont even have there own rooms there is no air conditioner therer are roaches and mice.Students dont get to choose theyre own electives my elective were math enhancement and reading for information. dont let your kinds push you to let them go to that school they dont even get lockers. the bathrooms look like there small enough for kindergartners. the boys there like to pressure girls to skip class and leave the school grounds. there is a boy at classen whos cousin goes to webster and he said his cousin left with her friends and the went to ross and the rest of the stores and they even went across the highway to go to the halloween super store. get your kids into good schools like Dove,Classen,Belle isle,harding and any other good school but dont send them to webster it will be a horrible mistake if you do!

i currently have been going to webster for 2 years. i have been pushed into the glass infront of the library,suspended because someone else threw a orange,and been bullied frequently by staff and students i wouldnt reccomend this school to anyone but a redheaded stepchild

Allowed on the computer to play and not get caught, to many fights, school itself in poor condition

I am a student currently attending Webster, and it is almost never a bad school... No fights, no bad teachers, its a fine school. Admitted, Webster used to be a bad school, but that was fixed. No weapons can be smuggled in because there are metal detectors, police, and cameras. Obesity is not common at the school either. Gym teachers put children into shape. There are healthy food, athletes, and sports... Webster is over thirty - five years old and has over fifty sports awards. I reccomend it.

I am a former teacher from Webster. I changed jobs in order to be nearer to my own children's school. In my own 2 year experience at Webster, I found that most of the teachers worked very hard not only to teach, following state mandates, but to discipline and councel their students. Many students going to Webster come from troubled homes. That is not the fault of the teachers or administration. In my experience I found the principals easy to work with, and I saw them many times work with unruly students, and parents, bending over backwards to show as much respect as possible. Most teachers are there, because they want to make a difference in lives. No one else would put up with the stress and hard work. Try being a substitute, it will change your perspective!

I think Webster is a wonderful school! My child was being bullied and as soon as I told the Principal what was happening, it was corrected. I have heard other parents in my neighborhood say that they will not report the bullying because they feared the bullies would get worse. I have gone to the school on several occasions and the office staff and teachers are polite and willing to help my child. They will stay after school if needed to help with missing assignments or low test scores. My chils loves being at Webster. I can not how happy I am that my child is cared for and is getting a good education there.

Last modified Webster Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.