Posted October 02, 2014
Boo! This school doesn't encourage parent involvement and you need an appointment to check on your child. What are they hiding? What happened to open door policies? School safety and hiding staff behavior are two different things. Rude office secretary!

Posted October 01, 2014
I'm still trying to figure out why this school is still opened? And that 1 st comment had to be submitted by a school official .

Posted September 23, 2013
I wish I could say that this is a great school, but both of my daughters go to this school, and i find the staff to be unproffesional, in both appearance and methods, disengaged and flat out depressing. My child is afraid to ask questionsbecause she doesnt want her teacher to yell. The receptionist has the ugliest attitude. She doesnt seem to like kids. The VP is very impatient and the Principle looks lost. I have personally been a witness to this enviroment. Who cares for these kids. Who answes fir the actions posted in this forum. My kids will NOT be comming back after the fall break.

Willow Brook Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2013
Willow Brook is becoming one of the most outstanding schools in the district. The teachers are caring and committed, and student achievement is of utmost importance. Great gains have been made in the last few years!

Posted May 29, 2013
This school had terrible bulling and discipline problems. As a teacher, I witnessed many fights. When sent to the office, the students were just sent back to class with no consequences. I never saw teachers bully (like other reviews said). The office staff is difficult to get along with as well. They do not provide a warm inviting environment. It is evident that the school struggles with low test scores.

Posted December 11, 2012
PLEASE READ !!! My 2 children ,grades k & 2, came to this school at the beginning of school year 2012/2013 . I was talked to and comforted about my concerns etc. and though sounding well and uplifting it was not at all in reality anything hopeful. The lunch room children from class to class sit in each others filth as the next class comes in to have a seat . Very rude staffing and will try and avoid a concerned active parent .Important messages were hardly ever delivered. There are no expectation from students or teachers. The students run the show and you can guarantee that your child will either be bullied by teachers or see teachers bullying the kids. Classrooms are hardly ever quiet as well are hallways etc . There really isn't safety. There are a list of negative that could go on and on and on and on but don't take my word go spend a few weeks daily at the school . As for positive there is one male teacher fresh this year very mentally healthy and right out of school himself which may have some good promises for the children I've seen him discipline appraise and raise kids self esteems he's really truly trying to bad he's not a teacher of my child but is of a friends .

Posted April 20, 2012
I grow up in Oklahoma attending oklahoma city schools and mid- del. And my Children attend this school and yes their are some of the worst teachers I have EVER seen. And I'm speaking from a parent/pta point of view! Their are a few teachers that are truly there for the students and to help them succeed but at the sametime all it takes is ONE bad apple to spoil the bunch! I never would've thought that my babys would be treated so unfair by a TEACHER that he's suppose to trust and feel comfortable with. Children at this young age do everything they possible can to please their teacher.. My child is being picked on and BULLIED by his teacher..

Posted May 03, 2011
Avoid this school by all means. The below reviewer is right, alot of bullying takes place at this school. Teachers are very rude and short tempered with the students. Some of the students are problematic with no disciplinary actions to follow. My son attends this school for kindergarten and I can't begin to express how happy I'll be once school is out in a few weeks. He'll never go back to the school, needless to say, we're both happy he's not. The staff are not very helpful or friendly.

Posted February 07, 2011
In this school there are alot of children bullying each other..Even teachers targeting certain students..This kind of behavior is inappropriate and principal needs to take action..Some of the teachers and the principal will not even chat long enough with parents to find a solution to rectify the situation..Students are afraid to tell the teacher when they are being picked on/mistreated by other students..There are 2 sides to a story, but apparently not in this school..If anyone wants to laugh at this review, feel free..But you all do not know "the rest of the story."

Willow Brook Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I think this school would be a whole lot better, if they had more teachers.

Willow Brook Elementary School
8105 Northeast 10th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73110
Last modified Willow Brook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Brook Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top