Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The play equipment is minimal, and their art is a joke. My daughter comes home most of the time with paper bag puppets or a small piece of paper colored with black, and grey rectangles. There is very little encouragment for parent involvement, and communication between staff, teachers and parents. Staff is rude and unwelcoming.

For one, I want to know what the school is doing with the money allocated to them every year. 2nd, Please explain why my Grandchildren come home saying they are hungry because they were only given a bologna sandwich and cheese stick? 3rd, only the Pre-K and Kindergarten students are allowed to play with the minimal toys that the play ground has. The parent's should be able to visit this school to check on their children, however, this school wants them to make appointments. What are they hiding?

Boo! This school doesn't encourage parent involvement and you need an appointment to check on your child. What are they hiding? What happened to open door policies? School safety and hiding staff behavior are two different things. Rude office secretary!

I'm still trying to figure out why this school is still opened? And that 1 st comment had to be submitted by a school official .

I wish I could say that this is a great school, but both of my daughters go to this school, and i find the staff to be unproffesional, in both appearance and methods, disengaged and flat out depressing. My child is afraid to ask questionsbecause she doesnt want her teacher to yell. The receptionist has the ugliest attitude. She doesnt seem to like kids. The VP is very impatient and the Principle looks lost. I have personally been a witness to this enviroment. Who cares for these kids. Who answes fir the actions posted in this forum. My kids will NOT be comming back after the fall break.

Willow Brook is becoming one of the most outstanding schools in the district. The teachers are caring and committed, and student achievement is of utmost importance. Great gains have been made in the last few years!

This school had terrible bulling and discipline problems. As a teacher, I witnessed many fights. When sent to the office, the students were just sent back to class with no consequences. I never saw teachers bully (like other reviews said). The office staff is difficult to get along with as well. They do not provide a warm inviting environment. It is evident that the school struggles with low test scores.

PLEASE READ !!! My 2 children ,grades k & 2, came to this school at the beginning of school year 2012/2013 . I was talked to and comforted about my concerns etc. and though sounding well and uplifting it was not at all in reality anything hopeful. The lunch room children from class to class sit in each others filth as the next class comes in to have a seat . Very rude staffing and will try and avoid a concerned active parent .Important messages were hardly ever delivered. There are no expectation from students or teachers. The students run the show and you can guarantee that your child will either be bullied by teachers or see teachers bullying the kids. Classrooms are hardly ever quiet as well are hallways etc . There really isn't safety. There are a list of negative that could go on and on and on and on but don't take my word go spend a few weeks daily at the school . As for positive there is one male teacher fresh this year very mentally healthy and right out of school himself which may have some good promises for the children I've seen him discipline appraise and raise kids self esteems he's really truly trying to bad he's not a teacher of my child but is of a friends .

I grow up in Oklahoma attending oklahoma city schools and mid- del. And my Children attend this school and yes their are some of the worst teachers I have EVER seen. And I'm speaking from a parent/pta point of view! Their are a few teachers that are truly there for the students and to help them succeed but at the sametime all it takes is ONE bad apple to spoil the bunch! I never would've thought that my babys would be treated so unfair by a TEACHER that he's suppose to trust and feel comfortable with. Children at this young age do everything they possible can to please their teacher.. My child is being picked on and BULLIED by his teacher..

Avoid this school by all means. The below reviewer is right, alot of bullying takes place at this school. Teachers are very rude and short tempered with the students. Some of the students are problematic with no disciplinary actions to follow. My son attends this school for kindergarten and I can't begin to express how happy I'll be once school is out in a few weeks. He'll never go back to the school, needless to say, we're both happy he's not. The staff are not very helpful or friendly.

Last modified Willow Brook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.