Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

They loss my child and couldn't tell where she was. The allowed her to go home with my next door neighbor and when I asked her teacher where she was she had no ideal. Thank god my son thought about my next door neighbor having her or it would of been some more issues. My kids will not be coming back to this school next year at all

This school is now called Greystone Upper Elementary School. I hate to say, but this school is awful. We are new to Oklahoma area and I was always told that there were great schools out here. Greystone is not one of them. For lack of better terms, the parents and kids attending this school are ghetto and have behavioral issues. My son does not want to go back there next year for 5th grade. He loved his teacher but expressed that if she did not teach 5th grade he wants to attend a new school. And he will. Not to mention the Principal is very stand offish and doesn't seem to have the kids best interest at heart. I wrote her a letter with a concern I had and have yet to get a response when by law she had 15 days to respond. Great teacher, but the school as a whole is horrible and I would not reccomend anyone send their child there.

Hello, I am more concerned for parents who would rather have recess than quality teaching. I've observed Eisenhower Elementary for several years now. I must say the school has made a tremendous turn around. Parents who have not cared in the past are now caring even more. My child's teacher, Mrs. Lang, has been a great teacher. She not only taught my child how to read better, but also taught the class African-American poetry. I now listen to my child recite 'Mother to Son' by Langston Hughes and it brings tears to my eyes. Education isn't all about tests, it's about life too. Not to mention, the results that this website displays are 2005-06 results. Show me this years results. I'd be very surprised if this school wasn't one the best schools in the district. Thank you Mrs. Lang for teaching my child, and thank you Eisenhower Elementary.

I must say this year was the best year I've ever seen at Eisenhower Elementary. I can't wait to see this year's test results. As far the 'no recess.' I've heard my son say he doesn't need recess because that takes away from his instructional time. This is the same boy who would cry everyday about not having PE/recess. I hope other parents take a look at what I saw this year. Yea, the school is an old middle school, but the building doesn't make the school- the staff and students do! Great job Eisenhower Elementary and I look forward to better things next year.

There's very little input I can give. I believe the playground equipment should be of little consequence compared to the test scores. What a travesty this is. Parents have to take some of the responsibility. Are you sure your children are doing their homework, do you care? Next, the principal and teachers should be more than diligent in getting this school up to par. The test scores speak for themselves.

I agree with what seemst to be the majority vote on this school. Keep in mind, some of the teachers are great. The school has moved this year, to an old middle school with NO playground equipment, and the children aren't even scheduled a recess. It's up to the teacher if they get to go outside for 'five or ten' minutes a day. you don't get a feel of the loving, nurturing evironment that helps children learn well. My children no longer enjoy going to school, where I feel they are overburdened by the homework sent home.

Last modified Greystone Upper Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.