Bad
Good

Westwood Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2014
I love this school. Three of my children have been there. The most teacher's are extremely helpful.

Westwood Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2011
Westwood was the Hippest School in America until this year. We lost two people who always made my kids and me feel like we were more important than anything else. Like the person said before - It was a big family of caring adults. The teachers are still wonderful, but the new principal doesn't seem to care about my kids or me. Last year the parents, teachers, and even some of the people who come into the school to help our kids learn to read told the district who we wanted as the new principal, but they didn't listen to us. They don't care. I heard that some of the teachers are looking for other jobs. That makes me sad.

Westwood Elementary School

Posted May 18, 2009
I Love this school! My son has attended for 5 years and my daughter three. After moving out of district we continued to attend because of the relationships you build over time. Every teacher knows every students name. It is a big family of caring adults. There is no bad side here. It is the childrens needs first. It is every parents dream, to have their children loved and accepted.

Westwood Elementary School
1701 Exchange Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73108
Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top