Oklahoma City, OK
After care: No

Posted February 16, 2014
Cleveland is a wonderful school. The faculty is excellent, the students are awesome and there is a tremendous amount of support from parents and community.

Posted February 04, 2014
My daughter is in first grade, and she adores her teacher. Actually she loves the art teacher, librarian, music, PE, and office staff, too! I have been very impressed with them as well. My child's reading and writing has improved considerably. The communication from the teacher, the administration, office staff, and the PTA has been great. The school has many partnerships within the art community, including Oklahoma Children's Theatre, El Sistema, and Oklahoma City University, that offer after school music and theatre lessons. The art, music, and PE teachers have wonderful programs, projects, and clubs throughout the year. The school is a Great Expectations model school, and the staff is enthusiastic and friendly. There are many fun events for the parents to get involved throughout the year. The school is small, but still diverse. We came from an Edmond school this year and could not be more impressed. Also, there is before and after school childcare. Really a great school!

Posted January 16, 2013
MY KIDS ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT SCHOOL! NOT JUST BASE CLASSES, BUT ALL EVENTS, AND OTHER ACTIVITIES. THE TEACHERS GENUINLY CARE -NOT JUST ABOUT THEIR CLASS, BUT ANY AND ALL STUDENTS & PARENTS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH CLEVELAND. I SAY NO WHEREELSE IS CLEVELAND! BRAVO BULLDOGS!

Posted January 29, 2010
There is a new principal at Cleveland! Mrs. Stafford seems to genuinely care about the students, teachers and parents. The teachers seem happy, which helps them perform well in the classroom! This is my child's fourth year at Cleveland, and the administration difficulties seem to be in the past with positive leadership now! I have two younger children, and we are looking forward to many wonderful years of learning and fun at Cleveland!

Posted September 14, 2009

Posted August 30, 2009

Cleveland Elementary School 3

Posted June 09, 2009

Posted January 26, 2009
We sent our son to the Cleveland Prescool class that meets at the Linwood Child Developement Center, and we were so impressed with the teachers! Miss Liz and Miss Kim are incredibly dedicated to giving the kids an excellent education. They are good at maintaining a structured, yet highly creative and supporting enviroment. The classroom is well organized and cheerful. I don't believe I could have sent my son to a better preschool, public or private!!

Cleveland Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2008
I'm afraid I will have to disagree with other posters. Cleveland used to be a great school. In fact, it used to be the best school in the district under the leadership of Marilyn Davis. Unfortunately, the new principal has an entirely different vision for Cleveland and as a result the school has really gone down in academics. Core Knowledge is no longer emphasized, especially in the upper grades. Advanced academics are no longer a priority. Hiring excellent teachers is no longer a priority. There is much squabbling going on behind the scenes between teachers and principal and most of the best teachers have left as a result. It's very sad and disappointing, but we will be looking for a new school. Cleveland is headed down.

Posted July 12, 2007
My daughter has been at the school for 2 years and our second child will start there this fall. We wouldn't send them anywhere else! We love this school! The level of academics and pride in the school itself doesn't even compare to the other neighboring schools. The art and science programs are amazing as well as the music department. Cleveland is an outstanding school with fabulous faculty and staff and lots of involved, caring parents. We are proud to call it our school!

Cleveland Elementary School
2725 Northwest 23rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73107
Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top