Posted March 07, 2014
I am an alumni of SE this school gave me the knowledge and skills to be successful today. I will always be a SPARTAN!!!!!! 09

Posted September 26, 2013
Best high school in Oklahoma City. These students are very hard workers and I think that winning the contest would greatly benefit our students. We could get more technology and furniture, etc.

Posted December 01, 2009
Overall SE is a very good school. Most of the teachers are very helpful and educational opportunities are excellent. JROTC is the highlight of the school. Some of the rules are pointless and annoying, however, such as being restricted to the lunchroom and courtyard during breakfast and lunch, or banning MP3 players and cellphones. Individual teachers could dictate whether or not their use is allowed in their classrooms. As far as the electronic media goes, I blame the district more than the school, nevertheless it reduces my satisfaction somewhat.

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted March 09, 2008
Southeast HS is one of the best Highschools in OKC. Its ranked # 3 in total API score for the city. The schools has barely any problems with fights or grafitti, etc. I just find S.E. as one of the best schools in OKC. Trust me, Ive been to a lot of them.

Posted March 09, 2008
Southeast is a excellent school. One of top three schools in OKC. It was ranked # 3 in total API score in the disrtict. Also, it says this school is public well thats only partly true. Its a specialty school, you have to apply to get in and maintain a GPA to stay in. So don't get confused on that. Students are very well behaved, almost no fights whatsoever, etc. I recommend this school over any close by HS.

Posted June 29, 2007
Southeast High School is a great school. The school spirit is a little low and there may not be enough student activities such as dances and pep rallies but that will be improved on. There are no problems with fights. For my first year here it surprised me to see no fights. The academics are great and the teachers are very good at what they do, and I enjoyed most of mine. This school has a very good wrestling and Basketball team one of the best in the state. This is a very good school for prospective parents and students looking for a school to attend.

Posted March 27, 2007

Posted June 30, 2005
- a former student
Southeast was positive school with leaders in every class. I never felt left out. The teachers always had time for their students. They had many programs we could participate in as long as we kept our grades up. The eneligible list was strictly enforced and made us stay on track. The average student would would also have to maintain a good GPA or they wouldnt be able to attend pep ralleys, drama presentations, etc. We never had problems with fights or gangs because you have to apply to get in and the administrators were always good about avoiding problemed students. The ROTC is the best in the state and has been for many years, winning national and state championships they are simply one of the best in the nation. This school would be first choice for me if i had to start over.

Southeast High School
5401 South Shields Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK  73129
Last modified Southeast High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southeast High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.