Posted October 16, 2013
This is our 3 year here and this school is the best ever. Mrs S came in and clean house with new teacher and few old ones. Could not believe how much it has change with one tough Lady. She loves the kids and total care!!!!! Wish this happen 2 years ago.

Posted April 02, 2008

Posted October 06, 2007

Posted August 02, 2005
The schools music, arts, sports and other activities are wonderful. The academic programs are wonderful for the children. The level of parent involvement is great. They help the school with sports, activites, school events, dances, and PTSA. The children have so much fun at these events.

Mayfield Middle School 3

Posted July 11, 2005
I go to Mayfield Middle School and I think it would be better if they would try and put some more doors on the girls stalls. There is usually only one or two stalls available due to the lack of doors. The food is good though. Most of the teachers are good. The principles are great and fun, but do discipline you. I think the yearbooks are bad though and there should be more electives for us students. But overall it is pretty good. I am entering the 8th grade.

Posted April 27, 2005
I go to Mayfield Middle School and it is really cool and fun. The students get to do many events and participate in many extracurricular activities. Anybody that it thinking about switching schools in the Putnam City School District should switch to Mayfield. The teachers at the school teach what is needed to know to survive the real world. And the students here are very supportive!

Posted April 25, 2005
- a former student
I attended Mayfield Middle School 03'-04' school year. The teachers were always so pleasant and eager to teach, as well were the students. If i could've this year, I would've went back to Mayfield for my 8th grade year. Its just that good! I would highly recommened your kids for this school. The classes are small and all the kids are eager to work.

Posted April 06, 2005
'I am a student at Mayfield Middle School. I love it there. The teachers are so nice, but they don't let students just breeze through! There are LOTS of sports to play and lots of clubs! I love it at Mayfield!

Posted December 03, 2004
I am a former student and currently a parent with one child attending Mayfield, last year I would not have given an opinion that is quite as positive as this one is, but this year I have seen some great improvements. My sons attitude is better and there have been great improvements in the sports programs, especially wrestling. We are a wrestling family and we think that coach Gatlin is doing a very good job so far. Overall the teachers are very knowledgable and caring. I also think that the principal has his priorities in line and will continue to strive for excellence.

Mayfield Middle School 2

Posted April 27, 2004
This has been my daughters first year at Mayfield, and will be her last. We will move this summer to keep her from going to this school. Some of the teachers are great, but their discipline is way out of line. You can look at some people wrong and get detention. There is lots of bullies and mean kids at this school and the principal doesn't care. All he does is yell. This is the worst school I have ever seen and will be glad when June gets here.

Mayfield Middle School
1600 North Purdue Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73127
Last modified Mayfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mayfield Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top