Bad
Good

I am proud to be a teacher at Coronado. All the staff love kids & we work very hard to help them learn & succeed. We have wonderful students too!

This school is the best. Teachers and all the staff put 100% + into everything they do....

My daughter has is in 5th grade now and has been there since KG, we have loved this school and will miss it very much. The teachers and staff are great. Its too bad we have to move because the middle school she is supposed to go to has such a bad reputation and we were not about to chance our childrens experiences. Coronado was great but do not send your children as lambs into the lions den at Capps middle school. Love Coronado!!!

Perfect Attendance is not important at this school. Good Luck , getting a certificate if your child has perfect attendance. Also, a teacher told my child she was not smart enough to be in a special math class. Well, my child proved her wrong she scored advanced on the state test.

Great teachers and Principle and the entire staff, from the custodian to the ladys in the lunch room we are very happy with our choice of living in this district our son started in kindergarden and just finished first grade...he loved both of his teahers and going to school we couldnt be happier thank you Coronado..very happy parent

its a wonderful school the teacher encourage students and test scores are good. this school has the best test score in the distric.

We absolutely love Coronado - my daughter came in as a tranfer student 3 years ago and I have been so happy with our choice! I only wish this wasn't her last year there - thankfully, we have a new one starting next year!

this school is wondderfull and a has great teahchers.

My child attended Coronado this past year for the first time. One word comes to mind when I think of our experience with Coronado.... amazing!! He would cry on the weekend because he couldn't go to school. His teacher Mrs. Sparks made him feel like he could learn to do anything he set his mind to! She was a God send for our family, and we can't wait to see what 2nd grade brings!

My son began attending Coronado in the second grade. Prior to his attendance at to Coronado, he had attended several schools in the OKC District anwas reading nowhere near his grade level . Over the last 2 years that my son has attended Coronado, I have notice how he has mature and excelled academicly. Last year, he had Mrs. Proctor. My child 'fell in love with learning'. I saw him make incredible leaps and bounds in most areas, especially reading. I was worried that he would never catch-up to his grade level. Although he still has a ways to go, Ms. Proctor never gave up, and was willing to go up and beyong the call of duty to help my child. Any child would be extremely lucky to have a teacher like Mrs. Proctor. If you looked the word TEACHER up in the dictionary... you would see Mrs. Proctor 's picture.

Last modified Coronado Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.