Oklahoma City, OK

Putnam City High School 1

Posted October 16, 2013
they delete negative comments BEWARE what does that tell you. Notice the dates on all comments are old ones.....

Putnam City High School 2

Posted August 27, 2013
I'm a student and this is my second day. So far everyone is so rude- not to mention the assistant principal! He was pretty disrespectful towards me. It is very confusing if you are new, no help around. I'm a freshman. I feel bad for any new freshmen. Also, I'm not sure about how great the actual teaching is, but so far Spanish 2 seems like the best class I have. The rest seem easy and I am actually excited for Math.

Posted December 21, 2010
Unless in a school sport, no attention is given to you. The band program needs a new life, the instuctors are amazing though. Overrall the schools well. Needs improvement in some areas.

Posted May 05, 2010
Good: School offers numerous activities, privileges, tutoring/releasing early, and credit recovery. Bad: Discipline is AWFUL. As I go to the school currently, the lack of respect, and knowledge at the school is way below average. The school needs a major reconstruction of the policies and disciplinary system.

Putnam City High School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
My grandson, a senior at PCO this year, has not encountered any of the negative activities mentioned on some of the reviews. His time at PCO has been filled with baseball, class projects, & homework & has had wonderful teachers and coaches to help him along the way. Whenever I've needed the help of office staff, they've been courteous and very helpful assisting in any way they can. Even student aides respond with politeness & are eager to help. PCO also offers a number of extracurricular activities in many areas of interest & a curriculum that keeps the students challenged. I would recommend PCO to anyone within the District. I'm grateful for the excellent education my grandson has received & I'm sure my other grandchildren will be as fortunate if attending PCO.

Putnam City High School 4

Posted August 17, 2009

Putnam City High School 0

Posted July 28, 2009
This is the worse school i have ever seen . The staff does not work well with the students or parents. The staff sits around and eats in the office . A lot of fighting seems to be allowed and bulling . They didnt even have my child on record after i had already went thru all the enrollment . GOOD LUCK !

Putnam City High School 5

Posted April 15, 2009
This school is just the best. It makes me actually wanna go to school.

Putnam City High School 5

Posted February 20, 2009
As a Junior at Putnam City High School, I love this school and have ever since I got here Freshman year! I understand that there are problems, but most of those problems either didn't have anything to do with the school as a whole, the people involved didn't go to our school, or it couldn't be prevented. The administration and teachers here are amazing! They relate to the students and make them feel like individuals. There have been many changes in the past couple of years such as Flexible Fridays and school starting at 9(instead of 8:30) on Fridays so the teachers can have meetings in order to further the education of their students. Other safety precautions have been taken to make the school a safer place. It might be a hassle sometimes but it makes everyone feel a lot better about being there. I love this school and always will!!

Posted October 07, 2008

Putnam City High School
5300 Northwest 50th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73122
Last modified Putnam City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Putnam City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top