Bad
Good

The teachers and faculty at Rollingwood are the best! We moved out of the school zone last year and have transferred back in so our kids continue to receive the individualized attention we've come to love at this school. They have an amazing PTA organization who works hard to make sure the teachers and students have everything they need to succeed in the classroom. They really concentrate on the fundamental skills students will need throughout their school career and do it with style. Couldn't be happier for my kids to be Rollingwood Rockets!

I am so proud to know that my children are a part of this school. They love their teachers and each one of them know most of the teachers in the school. They have both improved in their academics and I know that it is due to the positive reinforcement they are given constantly given. I appreciate everyone at Rollingwood! I am not disappointed one bit. They are awesome!

We moved to this school a year ago and saw immediate positive results in our 1st grader. We had been going to an extremely academic school in Virginia, which has it's good points and is important, but my daughter was at the point of trying to "escape" from school...she hated school. It only took a couple of weeks to see her attitude change. Rollingwood has the perfect combination of excellent learning in a comfortable atmosphere. The principle is outstanding!!! She knows the students by name. I have seen her all over the school, picking up the slack when needed to make sure our kids are safe and taken care of. Each year just gets better! We had the choice to locate into the Deer Creek school district - I am really glad we chose Rollingwood instead! Putnam City Schools' best kept secret!!!

My kids go to this school and we really like the teachers. Working with them to ensure our kids are pushed scholastically at their level is a joy. For every grade level our kids have benefited from being challenged to excel. As a result, last year my son scored a perfect score on the CRT and is reading at a 9th grade level. My daughter scored in the advanced grouping and is reading above her grade level as well.

My kids love the school. The teachers are great!

I have two children in Rollingwood. I think most of the teachers are excellent. I think the Principal does not punish the kids properly and lets bullying go on. I think she is scared of some of the parents. I am thinking of moving because of this. Over all the school is one of the better ones in Putnam City for Elementary, although that is not saying much anymore. Pretty sad.

Last modified Rollingwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.