Posted January 06, 2013
I have had 3 children attend Northridge Elementary. We have experienced Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 5th grade. Every year has been absolutely amazing! My kids look forward to school everyday and they love all the teachers and principals!!! I wouldn't recommend any other elementary school in OKC!!!

Posted March 02, 2010
This is a awesome school. This place can make kids into responsible and good students and also good readers...

Posted November 22, 2009
This is my daughter's 2nd year at Northridge. I absolutely love her school. The teachers are great and the staff is awesome. Most importantly, they try to keep the parents involved, and my baby loves it!

Northridge Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2009
This is my child's 3rd year attending Northridge. I am really happy with the staff and administration. The principal and assistant principal run the school really well.

Posted March 28, 2009

Posted February 14, 2009

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted November 28, 2007
I have 2 children attending Northridge, and we have been very pleased with everything about this school.

Posted September 19, 2006
So far (K & 1st), the staff we have encountered are first-rate; good educators plus they really love children and understand them. They are good to include the Arts and P.E., and I don't think students are overwhelmed with homework. We haven't been here long yet, but we are loving Northridge!

Posted May 17, 2005

Northridge Elementary School
8501 NW 82nd, Oklahoma City, OK  73132
Last modified Northridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.