Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My children have made tremendous gains while at Northridge. I couldn't be more pleased with their progress.

Amount of homework: Agree

The teachers work with their students and parents to determine what students should be doing at home.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school has implemented a new positive behavior policy that does more to promote positive behavior choices rather than focusing on only the bad choices kids sometimes make.

This school has done a great job of teaching not only academics but also respect and responsibility. The leaders are always available and willing to work through problems.

I have had 3 children attend Northridge Elementary. We have experienced Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 5th grade. Every year has been absolutely amazing! My kids look forward to school everyday and they love all the teachers and principals!!! I wouldn't recommend any other elementary school in OKC!!!

This is a awesome school. This place can make kids into responsible and good students and also good readers...

This is my daughter's 2nd year at Northridge. I absolutely love her school. The teachers are great and the staff is awesome. Most importantly, they try to keep the parents involved, and my baby loves it!

This is my child's 3rd year attending Northridge. I am really happy with the staff and administration. The principal and assistant principal run the school really well.

I have 2 children attending Northridge, and we have been very pleased with everything about this school.

So far (K & 1st), the staff we have encountered are first-rate; good educators plus they really love children and understand them. They are good to include the Arts and P.E., and I don't think students are overwhelmed with homework. We haven't been here long yet, but we are loving Northridge!

Last modified Northridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.