Posted October 21, 2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE WHHS!!! They are great! The teacher TRULY care. I have had 2 kids go through all 4 year here. One of my kids has Autism, and they were a God's send with him! The Parent Portal is a secure online database of your child's grades, tardies, absents, etc. This always me to look up my kids ANY time.

Western Heights High School 0

Posted April 07, 2010
I went to this school from 1st to my senior year. As the times changed all the way to my 2008 year I have to say the teaching got worse. I felt like I was behind but as far as up to date buildings.. I think they are ahead of the game.

Western Heights High School 1

Posted March 02, 2010
I use to go to this school. I hated it. I remember when i went to this school if you were one of the A-list students that means you got away with anything. The football team never won a game. The teachers didn't care if you passed or not. There were always fights going on. I remember that a boy caught a girl's locker on fire and they didn't much of anything prevent it either. I remember when the vice principal son and a friend got caught stealing from the school and all they got was a slap on the wrist and this was a couple of months before graduation. The only thing I like about this schoolwas the choir prog.

Western Heights High School 0

Posted March 01, 2010
My husband and I both graduated from Western Heights as did our siblings and now our son is in the district and we just love it!

Posted November 01, 2009

Posted April 08, 2009

Western Heights High School 4

Posted January 28, 2007
We moved here about 4 years ago and the schools been great. I hear people complain about it but they haven't been to the other schools in Okc its much better than the others. The only complaint I have is the athletics dept. they need to get their priorities strait. They pour thousands of dollars into a football team thats going nowhere and totally ignore a top ten wrestling team. Coach Knight does an awesome job with the team and they deserve more money.

Western Heights High School 4

Posted August 08, 2006
Western Heights definately has its strengths and weaknesses. As a senior and student here, I am constantly hearing the word 'rebuilding.' Our music department began rebuilding my freshman year with 60 people. Four years later, we are at around 35. Our science department has also been rebuilding its AP classes. To my knowledge we have not offered an AP Chemistry class in three years. This year we also seem to be 'rebuilding' in computer classes and buisiness as well. They are only offering the most basic computer classes. While Western Heights has great resources among its teachers, facilities, and tools, it still considers itself 'rebuilding.' We have great teachers at Western Heights. The entire faculty is amazing.

Western Heights High School 3

Posted February 09, 2006
I don't really have a problem with the school but the rules and regulations they have there are a bit on the ridiculis side...my child can be suspended for being tardy four times in nine weeks, and can be short or long term suspended if he/she is caught with their cell phone (even if it's turned off) more than twice in a school year... congrats to the board for making up new rules this year to try to get kids to attend, but they're going about it the wrong way by booting kids out b/c they don't come to class on time.....i just don't see the logic in that.

Posted January 03, 2006
Western Heights is one of the best schools in Oklahoma City. the classes are great and the sports are great. they have a great music program that I love and they teaching is excellent.

Western Heights High School
8201 Southwest 44th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73179
Last modified Western Heights High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Western Heights High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top